Superman #123B May 1997 Messages in this topic - RSS

Comic7591
Comic7591

9/8/2020

Comic7591
Comic7591
Hi there, I have a pack of ten of these issues in a plastic bag, ( 5 one way and 5 flipped the other way) Does anyone know if that is the way they were sent from the publisher ? They appear to be new, but I have not opened or removed any. They are not individually wrapped inside the bag. I keep having difficulty trying to attach photo's, I guess the file size from my phone pic's are to large. It says maximum file size is only 1500Kb, seems like thats pretty low resolution for a modern forum, I have not had that issue on any other sites. Would I have to reduce the file size to attach ? Anyway if anyone can answer the question as to the way they are packaged in this pack of ten I would really appreciate any input, Thank's and have a great day.
0 link
Comic7591
Comic7591

9/8/2020

Comic7591
Comic7591
Ok sized down the photos hope this works.
I don't know even when I add the file at the bottom left, it shows the file, but above next to "Choose File" it says "No file chosen" then when I hit ATTACH FILES nothing happens ! the file sizes have been reduced to only about 300Kb now and still do not attach. Oh well any suggestions on that would be helpful also, Thank's again.
0 link
Comic7591
Comic7591

9/8/2020

Comic7591
Comic7591
Sheesh !! Ok I guess they did attach, it just didn't show anything even on the preview, before I posted it.
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

9/8/2020

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
Hi,
that's not normal publisher packaging, it's just a regular comic bag, so my guess is a shop/dealer packed them that way to sell at a discount. you won't hurt anything by taking them out. the 'reverse' packing is common for multiple issues as they fit better with half the spines on each side, I do that with runs in magazine bags. helps get more in, and keep curling of the spines down.

and you can edit your posts. you can fix the 2nd one now, since the pics did attach, and delete the 3rd one since it's unnecessary. saves a bit of space and reading smile The 1500kb limit is actually quite large if you don't attach unedited full size phone pics, which are typically way larger than anyone needs them to be. I have 600x850px or so comic book pics on my site that are usually well under 200kb, for example, so just reduce the physical size, and run them thru a pic compressing site like tinypng.com, it's free, quick, nothing to download or sign up for, used it for years.
0 link