all messages by user

3/18/2017
Topic:
ASM #121 7.0, JIM #84 1.0, WOLV LIM 1-4 9.0 - 9.4

adgbiking
adgbiking
sclingerman wrote:
adgbiking wrote:
Hate to burst your buddle but CPG is not very reliable when it comes to accuractly valuing comics. You need to research market value. Hench ebay sales.

There's a few issues where this is true. Iron Man #1 is one example (and it's WAY off from Overstreet's). G.I. Joe #21 is another. If you're selling a slabbed 9.4 for $28... I'll buy 10 of them right now! TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

I look at completed EBay sales and I check a few online stores like Metropolis, Mile High, and 2 others, and the Overstreet Guide (although his aren't always accurate either, especially since his numbers can be months old by the time it's published and a year old by the time you look something up).

I know this site's a LOT of work (and cups of coffee). And I don't know how many people pay to support it. But they need to correct some things in their Guide. I don't care if they have some modern on at $5, and it should be $6 or $7.... but when something's listed as $28 and is routinely going for $80, or listed as $150 and routinely going for $300 - there's a problem.
From what I hear, this recommending/addressing this problem is a feature in the next software release. (Which I don't know when that is.)
ADMIN - Any word?

For sure. It is a awesome tool for cataloguing a collection. I really love it for that but for actually values I like to use GPA or Gocollect. It is great to see actual sales. Just like everything a book is only worth as much as someone is going to pay. Anyways I sold the ASM 121 yesterday for $300. The JIM #84 and Wolverine Lot is still available though!
3/18/2017
Topic:
99 Cent Starting Ebay Auctions! Key Issues

adgbiking
adgbiking
These two auctions are ending in 6hrs!

Marvel Conan #23 & #24 Mid-Grade Issues *First Appearance of Red Sonja!* - Current Bid $28.77

X-Men #130 (1980) Raw Book Mid Grade *First Appearance of The Dazzler!* - Current Bid $13.00
6/22/2017
Topic:
Ebay Star Wars #1 9.8 SS & More SS Books!

adgbiking
adgbiking
Hello Everyone!
I just got some Stan Lee Signature Series books back from Mega Con and I have decided to sell a few of them! Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for looking smile
Here is what is available:
Star Wars #1 (1977) 9.8 CGC SS WHITE PAGES *Signed by Stan Lee & Howard Chaykin! - $1800 OBO Link to eBay
Avengers #24 (1966) 9.6 CGC SS WHITE PAGES *Signed by Stan Lee* - $800 OBO Link to eBay
Amazing Spider-Man #3 1.5 CBCS Yellow Witnessed Stan Lee Signature - $575 OBO Link to eBay

The Avengers #24 and Silver Surfer #1 have the Stan Lee labels. The Avengers #24 is tied for the HIGHEST graded SS copy on the CGC census!
Thanks!
edited by adgbiking on 6/23/2017
6/26/2017
Topic:

adgbiking
adgbiking
Prices reduced!
Star Wars #1 (1977) 9.8 CGC SS WHITE PAGES *Signed by Stan Lee & Howard Chaykin! - $1750 OBO Link to eBay
Avengers #24 (1966) 9.6 CGC SS WHITE PAGES *Signed by Stan Lee* - $750 OBO Link to eBay
Amazing Spider-Man #3 1.5 CBCS Yellow Witnessed Stan Lee Signature - $550 OBO Link to eBay
6/28/2017
Topic:

adgbiking
adgbiking
May consider trades or partial trades! I am only interested in key issues. Let me know what you got
6/29/2017
Topic:

adgbiking
adgbiking
Star Wars #1 (1977) 9.8 CGC SS WHITE PAGES *Signed by Stan Lee & Howard Chaykin! - $1700 OBO

Avengers #24 (1966) 9.6 CGC SS WHITE PAGES *Signed by Stan Lee* - $700 OBO

Amazing Spider-Man #3 1.5 CBCS Yellow Witnessed Stan Lee Signature - $525 OBO
7/12/2017
Topic:

adgbiking
adgbiking
Avengers #24 (1966) 9.6 CGC SS WHITE PAGES *Signed by Stan Lee* is still available and has been reduced to $650 OBO
ALL OTHER BOOKS HAVE BEEN SOLD
7/12/2017
Topic:

adgbiking
adgbiking
Closed
7/24/2017
Topic:
.99 Ebay Auctions! MAJOR & Minor Keys, SS!

adgbiking
adgbiking
Hello Everyone!
I have 14 awesome slabs available! There is something for everyone here; signature series, minor keys, and MAJOR BLUE CHIP KEYS! All of these books are listed on eBay and were started as .99 auctions with NO RESERVE! I am offering FREE SHIPPING on all of these books. Please check them out if you are interested and maybe throw in a bid or two! smile
Here is the list of available books:
X-Men #1 1.0 CGC Universal Link to eBay
Avengers #24 9.6 CGC SS White Pages Stan Lee Link to eBay
The Amazing Spider-Man #56 9.4 CGC Signature Series Stan Lee Link to eBay
The Amazing Spider-Man #16 4.0 CGC Signature Series Stan Lee Link to eBay
Marvel Premiere #15 5.0 CGC SS Roy Thomas Link to eBay
Ghost Rider #1 5.5 (FN-) CGC Universal Link to eBay
She-Hulk #1 9.4 CGC SS Jim Shooter Link to eBay
The Amazing Spider-Man #194 8.0 (VF) CGC Universal Link to eBay
Infinity Gauntlet #1 9.6 CGC SS Josef Rubinstein Link to eBay
Judge Dredd #1 9.6 CGC Blue Universal Link to eBay
Journey into Mystery #112 3.5 (VG-) CGC Universal Link to eBay
The Uncanny X-Men #142 9.6 (NM+) CGC Universal Link to eBay
The Amazing Spider-Man #31 4.0 (VG) CGC Universal Link to eBay
New Teen Titans #1 9.2 CGC Blue Universal Link to eBay
Thanks!
7/27/2017
Topic:

adgbiking
adgbiking
Just over 1 day left! Prices are still very low!
7/28/2017
Topic:

adgbiking
adgbiking
AUCTIONS END TODAY 7/28! Less then 12 hours left! smile
7/28/2017
Topic:

adgbiking
adgbiking
Under 6 hours left!
8/3/2017
Topic:
.99 eBay Auctions Ending 8/5! CGC SS Keys!

adgbiking
adgbiking
Hello Everyone!
I have 6 awesome slabs available! There is something for everyone here! They are all KEY ISSUES and they are all signature series! All of these books are listed on eBay and were started as .99 auctions with NO RESERVE! I am offering FREE SHIPPING on all of these books. They will be ending in just over 2 days! Please check them out if you are interested and maybe throw in a bid or two!
Here is the list of available books:
The X-Men #141 8.5 CGC SS x2 Stan Lee & Chris Claremont *Days of Futures Past!*Link to eBay
Ghost Rider #1 (1967) 5.0 CGC SS Roy Thomas *1st Appearance Ghost Rider!* Link to eBay
Ghost Rider #1 (1967) 3.5 CGC SS Roy Thomas *1st Appearance Ghost Rider!* Link to eBay
Marvel Feature #2 8.0 CGC SS Roy Thomas *2nd Appearance of The Defenders!* Link to eBay
Marvel Feature #3 8.5 CGC SS Roy Thomas *3rd Appearance of The Defenders!* Link to eBay
Dark Horse Presents #36 9.4 CGC SS Dave Dorman *1st Alien Vs Predator!* Link to eBay
Thanks!
Aaron
8/4/2017
Topic:
.99 eBay Auctions Ending 8/5! CGC SS Keys!

adgbiking
adgbiking
One more day left! Bids are still super low!