adgbiking

all messages by user

8/10/2016
Topic:
Star Wars Original/Theatrical Cut Trilogy DVD'S!

adgbiking
adgbiking
I hope this is allowed! I figured most of us are Star Wars fans and Star Wars also has a strong connection to the comic world. Anyway if this is not allowed please let me know and I will delete smile

.99 Ebay Auction No Reserve!

I have for sale the 2008 Star Wars Original Trilogy Limited/Collectors Edition DVD Box Set! This box set is very rare and very sought after as is contains the only DVD release of the ORIGINAL THEATRICAL versions of each 3 films! Each disc has only been watched once or twice and are all in great condition. All the discs are nearly brand new! The outside sleeve is also in good condition with minimal shelf wear. The individual three movie cases within the sleeve are in excellent condition! All the discs play fine without skipping. This box set is in Excellent condition overall!
There are no longer copies available from retail that have the original cuts included anymore. They're out of print. There are no bluray editions and no current editions with the old cuts! George Lucas transformed his films into "special editions" by adding new scenes and special effects, which were greeted mostly by shrugs from fans. They were perfectly happy with the films they had grown up with (who cares if Greedo shot first?), and thus disappointed by Lucas's decision to make the special editions the only versions available. This box set is the only one that contains the ORIGINAL THEATRICAL versions! Now is your chance to own these original cuts!
8/12/2016
Topic:

adgbiking
adgbiking
Only 1 day left!
8/13/2016
Topic:

adgbiking
adgbiking
9 hours left!
8/13/2016
Topic:

adgbiking
adgbiking
Just over 1 hr left!
8/31/2016
Topic:
Ebay .99 Cent Auctions! No Reserve! Key issues!

adgbiking
adgbiking
Hi Everyone!

I have a nice list of books that I just posted on Ebay. They are all .99 cent starting auctions and they all have no reserve! There are some key issues and some just overall nice books smile Here is the list:

Details about Giant Size X-Men #1 CGC NG(Coverless) MAJOR KEY ISSUE! Comes with Repro Cover!

Details about Fantastic Four #49 *First Silver Surfer Cover, 2nd Silver Surfer* 3.0 - 3.5 Key!

Details about Fantastic Four #50 *Classic Silver Surfer Cover, 3rd Silver Surfer* 3.0-3.5 Key!

DC Batman 428 CGC 9.4 *Dealth of Robin(Jason Todd)* Key Issue! Looks Amazing!

Details about Marvel Avengers #80 *First Appearance of Red Wolf* 7.5 + Key Issue!

Details about DC Batman #427 A Death in the Family Part II 1988 NM! Key Issue!

Details about DEADPOOL 2ND LIMITED SERIES #1,2 & 3 NM 1994 1ST PRINTS

Details about Deadpool The Circle Chase #2 1993 1st series NM

Details about Ka-Zar #1 *Hidden Profanity on Cover* Key Issue! High Grade

Details about Marvel Feature #2 MARVEL 1971 -2nd App The Defenders - Key Issue! Mid Grade

Details about Marvel Feature #4 MARVEL 1972 -Ant-Man Reintroduction! Mid Grade

Details about Marvel Black Panther #2 1977! High Grade! Nice!!

Details about Marvel Spotlight #3 *2nd Appearance of Werewolf By Night* Key Issue! Mid Grade

Details about Transformers #2-4 NM - Limited Series - CGC it - near full set / run Issue 2 3 4

Details about X-Men #125 *First Appearance of Proteus (Mutant X)* 5.5 Key Issue!

Details about Marvel Team-Up #53 *First Time John Byrne Draws X-Men* Key Issue! Mid Grade

Thanks!
9/2/2016
Topic:

adgbiking
adgbiking
More books added!

X-Men #266 8.0 CGC First Appearance of Gambit!

X-Men #213 9.0 CGC Wolverine vs Sabertooth Classic Cover

Thor #412 9.8 CGC First Appearance of New Warriors
9/8/2016
Topic:

adgbiking
adgbiking
Only 1 day left for lots of these books!
9/9/2016
Topic:

adgbiking
adgbiking
Only 6 hours left for most of these books!
9/9/2016
Topic:

adgbiking
adgbiking
Only 40 min left!
9/12/2016
Topic:

adgbiking
adgbiking
Only 5 hours left for

More books added!

X-Men #266 8.0 CGC First Appearance of Gambit!

X-Men #213 9.0 CGC Wolverine vs Sabertooth Classic Cover

Thor #412 9.8 CGC First Appearance of New Warriors
9/14/2016
Topic:
24hrs Left! Superman #12 1941 .99 Ebay!

adgbiking
adgbiking
Only 24 Hrs left for this book on Ebay! It is a .99 starting bid auction with no reserve! Here is the link:

Details about Superman #12 (1941) *Lex Luthor Appearance* Key Issue! Coverless but cheap!

I have for sale a copy of Superman #12 from 1941.This book is cover-less but it would make a great readers copy or a donor book for a restoration project. This book is also missing the last page and the centerfold.

Please feel free to ask any questions!
Item is sold AS IS, no returns.
9/15/2016
Topic:
24hrs Left! Superman #12 1941 .99 Ebay!

adgbiking
adgbiking
Only 8 hrs left!
9/16/2016
Topic:
Marvel Avengers #57 1968! $75 OBO

adgbiking
adgbiking
I have a copy of Marvel Avengers #57 for sale! This issues contains the first appearance of the Vision! This issue is a lower grade copy. This issue is raw and has not been graded by a third-party company such as CGC, CBCS, or PGX. Amateur staple replacement (old ones out, new one in a new location), horizontal tears on spine, light staining, 3/8" tear bottom cover spine, another 1" cumulative splitting on spine. The book is complete! Please use the pictures of the book that I have included to grade the book yourself.
Please feel free to ask any question.
Items sold as is. No returns Marvel Avengers #57 1968! *First Appearance of the Vision!* $75 OBO
9/19/2016
Topic:

adgbiking
adgbiking
Lowered to $70 OBO! Shoot me a offer !
9/19/2016
Topic:
DC Batman 428 CGC 9.4 $50 OBO Free shipping!

adgbiking
adgbiking
I have for sale a CGC graded copy of Batman #428. This book has been graded a 9.4 by CGC. This book has very good eye appeal and would look very sharp on display! The slab is in excellent condition with no damage. This GCG slab is completely sealed and has never been opened. This is the new CGC slab WITH the inner-well. What a great book at a great price!

This issue contains the DEATH OF ROBIN(Jason Todd) and is a KEY issue!
Item sold AS IS, No returns.

Only $50 OBO with free shipping!
9/20/2016
Topic:

adgbiking
adgbiking
Lowered to $65 OBO!
9/21/2016
Topic:

adgbiking
adgbiking
Lowered to $60 OBO. Last price drop then going to re-list as auction.
9/28/2016
Topic:
Marvel Avengers #57 First Vision! .99 No Reserve!

adgbiking
adgbiking
Hey Everyone,
This auction started out at .99 with no reserve! This auction also includes free shipping! Here is the link!
I have a copy of Marvel Avengers #57 for sale! This issue is a lower grade copy. Amateur staple replacement (old ones out, new one in a new location), horizontal tears on spine, light staining, 3/8" tear bottom cover spine, another 1" cumulative splitting on spine. The book is complete! Please use the pictures of the book that I have included to grade the book yourself.
Thanks!
9/30/2016
Topic:

adgbiking
adgbiking
Only 2 days left! Get your bid in smile
10/2/2016
Topic:

adgbiking
adgbiking
Thanks!
Only 3 hours left!