Jattenborough

all messages by user

3/17/2024
Topic:
Eaglemoss publications for both Marvel and dc

Jattenborough
Jattenborough
Hard cover Editions from England, also came with Action Comics # 1 apparently missing from price guide
3/17/2024
Topic:
Eaglemoss publications for both Marvel and dc

Jattenborough
Jattenborough
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_Comics_Graphic_Novel_Collection#List_of_books
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Official_Marvel_Graphic_Novel_Collection
3/27/2024
Topic:
Journey into mystery # 17 Marvel All-Colour Comics

Jattenborough
Jattenborough
This issue is missing from the data-base
3/28/2024
Topic:
Marvel Spotlight Volume 2 number 1

Jattenborough
Jattenborough
Hello. I have a question about this issue, there are four versions of this issue, Direct, Newstand, British pence issue, and the fourth version is very confusing.

It looks like a British whitmsn 3 bagged Marvel Comic edition combo. I haven't came across another version of the whitman line through the IPC box and the Marvel All Colour Comics banner on any other Marvel Comics, is there any
Verification on this and is it a printing error?
3/31/2024
Topic:
Longest Comic Run in Your Collection

Jattenborough
Jattenborough
Interesting post, I have at latest count 52,813 comucs, andvstkk adding them to CPG, my longest run would be action Comics from 1966 until about 2020
15 days ago
Topic:
Missing Whitman?

Jattenborough
Jattenborough
Hi all, could you please advise if there are any other missing references to Whitman's? I have two versions of Walt Disney Showcase # 50, one is Gold Key, the other is Whitman logo.
14 days ago
Topic:
Missing Whitman?

Jattenborough
Jattenborough
I can confirm both issues are the same Walt Disney Showcase # 50.
9 days ago
Topic:
Missing whitman update?

Jattenborough
Jattenborough
Hi all again, I sent a photo via messenger comparing the two issues, according to my information these issues were released in four places, two places in West Coast USA, Canada and East Coast of Australia, if you require more photos, let me know, and I will send then vis messenger.