The Walking Dead 100 Project, Trade Paperback

Konungrcomics
Konungrcomics
Title: The Walking Dead 100 Project
Missing Issues: The Walking Dead 100 Project
Publisher: Image
Publication Years: 2013
Cover Price: 12.99
Artist featured: Charlie Adlard, Rafael Albuquerque, Gabriel Ba, Dale Keown, Ryan Ottley, Paolo Rivera, and more.

These books can be seen at the publishers Web Site at https://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/the-walking-dead-100-project-tp
8/29/2018
Topic:
The Walking Dead FCBD 2013 Special

Konungrcomics
Konungrcomics
Title: The Walking Dead: Free Comic Book Day
Missing Issues: The Walking Dead FCBD 2013 Special
Publisher: Image
Publication Years: 2013
Cover Price: Free
Variant Cover of #1 Adlard/Rathburn/Kirkman
These books can be seen at the publishers Web Site at https://imagecomics.com/features
8/30/2018
Topic:
DC Comic Subscriptions

Konungrcomics
Konungrcomics
That's an awesome find, but before sending anything out be sure to see what you have and whats worth getting graded so you get more bang for your buck. Hope this helps a little, have a good one.
8/30/2018
Topic:
The Walking Dead FCBD 2013 Special

Konungrcomics
Konungrcomics
Thanks Bud, sorry I missed it.
8/30/2018
Topic:
The Walking Dead 100 Project, Trade Paperback

Konungrcomics
Konungrcomics
Right on, assumed we should get this one added though due to the Walking Dead Covers 50 being listed on our site.
edited by darkminion on 9/2/2018
9/2/2018
Topic:
What was your first comic?

Konungrcomics
Konungrcomics
Hello all, So my first comic was Creepy Issue 100 dated Aug 23rd 1978. Though the original issue was put through the blender for many years, I recently purchased a NM copy just for the sentimental value. It was a gift from my uncle and started my vice of comic collecting, how about the rest of you?
9/2/2018
Topic:
Mickey Mouse #77

Konungrcomics
Konungrcomics
Hello all, I currently have a Mickey Mouse #77 i'm about to dispose of due to cover being trashed, inside is fair for someone that might need it for repair of one of their issues. If your interested let me know and ill drop it in the mail for ya. Have a good one all. Dark
9/3/2018
Topic:
Missing Walking Dead #1 Image First 2015

Konungrcomics
Konungrcomics
jarhead_84 wrote:
Just checking on when this issue will get added as well.

Ben

Good Question there Warrior, Guess we will be waiting in limbo for a bit. It should get up soon though, and outstanding compilation of art work!
9/3/2018
Topic:

Konungrcomics
Konungrcomics
Awesome stories guys, after 2 wives and 7 deployments my collection as a kid was either sold, thrown away or given away lol. Now that I'm retired I have once again have been drawn to the Gods of comics. Every box lot i get, or flea market I go to makes me feel like a kid again, loving every minute of it!
9/4/2018
Topic:
Mickey Mouse #77

Konungrcomics
Konungrcomics
kds_comics wrote:
Darkminion wrote:
Hello all, I currently have a Mickey Mouse #77 i'm about to dispose of due to cover being trashed, inside is fair for someone that might need it for repair of one of their issues. If your interested let me know and ill drop it in the mail for ya. Have a good one all. Dark

If it is this one https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/mickey-mouse/77/powxmv - I would me interested - send me a message here at CPG.

Hello and thanks for your inquiry, the issue I have is the one you have linked, no need to buy as the cover is in bad shape. Just PM me your address and I'll drop it in the mail box. If you feel the need to give me anything though just send me a back issue of anything. Thanks and have a good one. Dark
9/5/2018
Topic:
Sticky notes in Action Comics #1002

Konungrcomics
Konungrcomics
Lunch with Lois? LOLnot to sure, stumped here also. Awesome post though!
9/5/2018
Topic:

Konungrcomics
Konungrcomics
Speaking of getting the young into comics, my nephew's wee boy (Luis), is comic mad. He is 10 or 11 yrs old and has also been to comic art classes. He frew this for me when I was back visiting last February/March. pretty good for his age I reckon. smile

Brother, that is amazing!! Defiantly something to cherish there, look like someone should be getting some inks and pencils for next birthday. Thanks for sharing bud!!
9/6/2018
Topic:

Konungrcomics
Konungrcomics
Ronbatman wrote:
Pthomas, love the Hulk 180 story. fun stuff.

There is a trend here. Most of the time someone introduced you to comics and then you were hooked. We need to be introducing people/kids to comics. If someone asks me about my collection I always have a stack of comics that I let them choose from. "Here, read one." I have some all-ages comics for kids who ask. Some of those people that I give comics to come back to me and say, "I'm hooked".

All you stated was very true bud, the thing I have found of late especially with the younger generation " my kids, and soon to be grand-kids LOL" is there's no want anymore for hands on hard copy comics. I actually heard a young man at my local shop bragging to his buddies the other day about his Comic collection on his Kindle. To me its always been about the hunt, opening the cover, the read, the smell of the pages, and the wait to run to the shop for when the next issue drops. Guess I'm officially a dinosaur lol!!
9/6/2018
Topic:
Mickey Mouse #77

Konungrcomics
Konungrcomics
kds_comics wrote:
Darkminion wrote:

If it is this one https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/mickey-mouse/77/powxmv - I would me interested - send me a message here at CPG.

Bag, Boarded, and box. Should be heading your way tomorrow, also threw in a old worn copy of "Terry Toons" i had laying around you may be able to salvage from. Have a good one bud!
9/6/2018
Topic:
Help Us Feed the CPG Megacomputer

Konungrcomics
Konungrcomics
I've been feeding, and feeding, but seem to have hit a log jam...
9/10/2018
Topic:
Captain America: Sam Wilson 7F

Konungrcomics
Konungrcomics
So while at my local flea market this weekend I ran into these 2 issues. We currently have no info on this issue on our site but the basics, I submitted the ComicConBox Exclusive variant cover by Mahmud Asrar for review so we can at least get that up and running, and I will attach it to this message also to see if it can be added faster with more folks seeing it. The main reason I'm posting this lately my work and submissions seems to be in a log jam, and I also found another variant I have already submitted, but was unable to add the image, its a black and white version of variant 7F, so would it be a 7G? Let me know what y'all think, Thanks Dark
edited by darkminion on 9/10/2018
9/10/2018
Topic:

Konungrcomics
Konungrcomics
FYI sorry about basic pictures, my scanner broke.
9/10/2018
Topic:

Konungrcomics
Konungrcomics
collectibleshop wrote:
oddly these are also not shown on comics.org or mycomicshop and some other usual sites. so found good large pics on newsarama:
color: https://img.purch.com/h/1400/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8xNjUvNzk0L29yaWdpbmFsL0NBUEEyMDE1MDA3X0RDODEuanBnPzE0NTcwMjA2NTM=
b&w: https://img.purch.com/h/1400/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8xNjUvNzk1L29yaWdpbmFsL0NBUEFDT1YyMDE1MDA3X0RDOTEuanBnPzE0NTcwMjA2NTk=

also submitted them to CPG. but newsarama article says cover price is $5.99, yet on the cover it says $3.99, but Marvel's site says $5.99 for #7s. Didn't see that till after I submitted the pics and put down $5.99 for cover price, so CPG can figure out which is right. I assume $5.99, and maybe newsarama's pics were pre-release and there was a price change by release date.
edited by collectibleshop on 9/10/2018

Awesome! Thanks for the info, and great photos. You are one of those folks that's always on point. Have a good one!
9/11/2018
Topic:
Mickey Mouse #77

Konungrcomics
Konungrcomics
kds_comics wrote:
kds_comics wrote:
Darkminion wrote:

Bag, Boarded, and box. Should be heading your way tomorrow, also threw in a old worn copy of "Terry Toons" i had laying around you may be able to salvage from. Have a good one bud!

Okay - I do not mind a "rescue " mission. I like these older comics and do not like to see them thrown out. Many thanks.

Received the comics in the mail today. Many thanks. Like the folks on Antique Archeology - I will endeavor to put the comic where it belongs - with someone who appreciates it.

To follow your example I may just give it away - stay tuned!!!

Outstanding bud! Glad to here you can use them, I myself make art work out of old ruff copies of Super hero type comics, but could bring myself to damage good old Mickey! Have a good one bud.
9/11/2018
Topic:
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE ??

Konungrcomics
Konungrcomics
Crowman wrote:
Hey Guys,
What is a fair time to wait for you to upload missing issues? My oldest requests were made on July 19th, so in a little over a week it will be two months. Surely that is too long to have to wait?

All I can say is it verys brother, for the last month all my submissions seem to be log jammed so I feel you pain, it will work out though. Have a good one!