Rockinrob

all messages by user

8/14/2018
Topic:
Missing "Do You Pooh"

Rockinrob
Rockinrob
I am starting to see a lot of different "Do You Pooh" by Counterpoint Entertainment comics, and I can't seem to find any prices to go off of for them. Can you help please.
Thanks
Rob

Here are a few links so you can see what Im talking about if you haven't seen them before.
edited by ronbatman on 12/18/2018
12/11/2018
Topic:
DO YOU POOH?

Rockinrob
Rockinrob
CGC Signature Series

Counterpoint, 2017
Secret Wars #8 cover homage

Venomous Sketch Edition
Signed by Marat Mychaels on 11/18/2017
CGC # 1593970002
12/11/2018
Topic:
DO YOU POOH?

Rockinrob
Rockinrob
CGC Signature Series

Counterpoint, 2017
Secret Wars #8 cover homage

Venomous Sketch Edition
Signed by Marat Mychaels on 11/18/2017
CGC # 1593970002
12/11/2018
Topic:
Amazing LadyDeath Special 666th Anniversary Issue

Rockinrob
Rockinrob
Amazing LadyDeath
It has multiple variants
Coffin Comics
12/17/2018
Topic:

Rockinrob
Rockinrob
The Amazing Lady Death
There are multiple variants
I own at least 8.
There is a
Unholy Ruin #1 Emerald Creepy Crawler Edition that is green
Unholy Ruin #1 Creepy Crawler Halloween Edition
Unholy Ruin #1 Creepy Crawler Holidays Edition
Unholy Ruin #1 Creepy Crawler Day Edition
Unholy Ruin #1 Creepy Crawler Vegas Edition
Unholy Ruin #1 Creepy Crawler Aloha Edition
Unholy Ruin #1 Creepy Crawler Night Edition
Unholy Ruin #1 Creepy Crawler Day Edition (FILLED IN CIRCLE)
Unholy Ruin #1 Creepy Crawler Night Edition (FILLED IN CIRCLE)
12/17/2018
Topic:

Rockinrob
Rockinrob
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Spider-Man-300-Homage-Cover-Variant-EXTREMELY-RARE-Beautiful-Spawn-227/202239906994
12/17/2018
Topic:
DO YOU POOH?

Rockinrob
Rockinrob
Tiggom
Do You Pooh?
Tiggom Returns

Dead Pooh

These are by Marat Micheals
12/18/2018
Topic:

Rockinrob
Rockinrob
here's a pic with a few
12/19/2018
Topic:
DO YOU POOH?

Rockinrob
Rockinrob
cool thank you
12/22/2018
Topic:

Rockinrob
Rockinrob
Any ideas on this?
12/26/2018
Topic:

Rockinrob
Rockinrob
If you look in the bay drop down menu for sales. They pop right up. I just left you a detailed list of more then half a dozen issues.

collectibleshop wrote:
here's what you can do to help CPG speed things up more, from another recent thread in this forum:

What you should do is use the "Report Missing Variant" function found in the listings for individual books.
  • Navigate to the specific book that is missing a variant.
  • Select the 'Variants' tab found next to 'Values'.
  • You should see a red box titled "! Report Missing Variants". For me this displays on the right side below any listed variants.
  • Clicking the box will bring up a page where you can enter information specific to the variant you are reporting. This includes what its called, price, artist, publication date, etc. To me the valuable part is being able to upload an image of the cover. This makes it much faster for the admins to process the request.
have at it, and maybe they'll get added sometime.
edited by collectibleshop on 12/23/2018
12/14/2019
Topic:
My Nightmarish Little Venomous Ponies

Rockinrob
Rockinrob
My Nightmarish Little Venomous Ponies #NN 22 of 30
Graded CBCS
grade 9.4 White
19-320C709-022
12/18/2019
Topic:
Amazing Lady Death ASM 300 Homage

Rockinrob
Rockinrob
Amazing Lady Death
300ASM Homage
Coffin Comics
12/21/2019
Topic:

Rockinrob
Rockinrob
Thanks, actually I learned how to get around in this software a little better now. So I did just try to add a few different variants in. So hopefully they add them in. I have been doing a lot of collecting the last year or so. So I do try to help out and add in info for titles and files of covers.
Thanks for the help

collectibleshop wrote:
well, according to google searches, it should be under Lady Death Unholy Ruin #1 (the correct title), but it's not, and probably CPG is missing multiple variants of Unholy Ruin too. I saw a post from Dec 2018 you made about these variants already, and I replied to, saying you can upload the variants yourself, so did you ever try that? it's faster for CPG to add them that way.

again, save a good pic with no borders or background to your phone or computer, go to https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/lady-death-unholy-ruin/1/pkrshvq , click on the Variants tab, click on the red 'Report Missing Variant' button in lower right after the other covers, and fill in the info boxes as best you can, and upload the pic from your computer/phone, and they'll get to it when they get to it.
edited by collectibleshop on 12/20/2019
12/30/2019
Topic:

Rockinrob
Rockinrob
So what's up with this site??? I add info for titles, I add cover photos of titles and information, but I can't ever get the stuff that I need added to the system. I've added the information. What else do I have to do now to speed up the process, other then your jobs, which I help you guys out with even tho I pay for a subscription......
A disappointed customer..

collectibleshop wrote:
well, according to google searches, it should be under Lady Death Unholy Ruin #1 (the correct title), but it's not, and probably CPG is missing multiple variants of Unholy Ruin too. I saw a post from Dec 2018 you made about these variants already, and I replied to, saying you can upload the variants yourself, so did you ever try that? it's faster for CPG to add them that way.

again, save a good pic with no borders or background to your phone or computer, go to https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/lady-death-unholy-ruin/1/pkrshvq , click on the Variants tab, click on the red 'Report Missing Variant' button in lower right after the other covers, and fill in the info boxes as best you can, and upload the pic from your computer/phone, and they'll get to it when they get to it.
1/2/2020
Topic:
Bar Code Reader

Rockinrob
Rockinrob
So question for you guys. Do you update the bar codes to be scanned in for comics? I've tried to scan in multiple comics, new and old. A lot of them come back as returned with no results. How do we fix this?
Thanks
Rob
9/23/2020
Topic:
Missing Book Tiggomverse

Rockinrob
Rockinrob
Tiggomverse
Counterpoint Comics
Izzy's / Pystoff Exclusive
Trade Exclusive
and Virgin Exclusive
Cover: Tyler Jay Haddox
Art: Ron C. Williams
Story: Marat Mychaels
9/23/2020
Topic:
Missing Book Tiggomverse

Rockinrob
Rockinrob
"", " 9/23/2020
Topic:
Missing Book Tiggomverse

Rockinrob
Rockinrob
"", ""
10/11/2020
Topic:
Missing Book Tiggomverse

Rockinrob
Rockinrob
So Whats up? why hasn't this been input???