Attachments:
Green Lady Death.jpg
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

12/20/2019

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
well, according to google searches, it should be under Lady Death Unholy Ruin #1 (the correct title), but it's not, and probably CPG is missing multiple variants of Unholy Ruin too. I saw a post from Dec 2018 you made about these variants already, and I replied to, saying you can upload the variants yourself, so did you ever try that? it's faster for CPG to add them that way.

again, save a good pic with no borders or background to your phone or computer, go to https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/lady-death-unholy-ruin/1/pkrshvq , click on the Variants tab, click on the red 'Report Missing Variant' button in lower right after the other covers, and fill in the info boxes as best you can, and upload the pic from your computer/phone, and they'll get to it when they get to it.
edited by collectibleshop on 12/20/2019
+1 link
Rockinrob
Rockinrob

12/21/2019

Rockinrob
Rockinrob
Thanks, actually I learned how to get around in this software a little better now. So I did just try to add a few different variants in. So hopefully they add them in. I have been doing a lot of collecting the last year or so. So I do try to help out and add in info for titles and files of covers.
Thanks for the help

collectibleshop wrote:
well, according to google searches, it should be under Lady Death Unholy Ruin #1 (the correct title), but it's not, and probably CPG is missing multiple variants of Unholy Ruin too. I saw a post from Dec 2018 you made about these variants already, and I replied to, saying you can upload the variants yourself, so did you ever try that? it's faster for CPG to add them that way.

again, save a good pic with no borders or background to your phone or computer, go to https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/lady-death-unholy-ruin/1/pkrshvq , click on the Variants tab, click on the red 'Report Missing Variant' button in lower right after the other covers, and fill in the info boxes as best you can, and upload the pic from your computer/phone, and they'll get to it when they get to it.
0 link
Rockinrob
Rockinrob

12/30/2019

Rockinrob
Rockinrob
So what's up with this site??? I add info for titles, I add cover photos of titles and information, but I can't ever get the stuff that I need added to the system. I've added the information. What else do I have to do now to speed up the process, other then your jobs, which I help you guys out with even tho I pay for a subscription......
A disappointed customer..

collectibleshop wrote:

-1 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

12/30/2019

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
As I've mentioned numerous times on the site, we don't promise any dates on approving variants. This is because we are in an unprecedented time of variant covers. The 1990's were nothing compared to today. There are books from top publishers that have 100 variants for a single book! The tiny publishers are doing the same kind of thing as well. We charge people less than $1/week to put in new books, variants, creator data, bar code scanning app, price changes. We think this is a fantastic deal for our members.

In all honesty, our lead times for variants isn't going to change. It might take up for a month or two for a variant to get approved. Our current backlog is about 300 which isn't too bad but we are in the offseason. If this is a deal-breaker for you, please let me know and I'll refund your money. I hope you will stay though.
Ron
0 link