bratevaro

all messages by user

2/25/2022
Topic:
Thor # 182-189 (8 Comics) Wanted To Buy

bratevaro
bratevaro
comics7530 wrote:
Hello. Does anyone have Thor # 182-189 for sale? I need each of these 8 comics in about a VF 8.0 to a VF+ 8.5. No spine rolls. Also, raw, not CGC. If you have these, and can send scans, I can pay immediately. Please e-mail me at comicsseeker70@aol.com. Thanks!

Greg

Hi I think I have those. How much are you paying? The ones I have are more than 8.5 in my opinion
2/25/2022
Topic:
Dragon WW11 German action figure assesories

bratevaro
bratevaro
I have some Dragon action figure accessories.All German Weapons,pants,shirts,helmets,officer caps,SS uniforms, boots, belts,patches, medals, map bags, maps, etc... I would love to just sell all together.
3/11/2022
Topic:

bratevaro
bratevaro
collectibleshop wrote:
bratevaro wrote:
comics7530 wrote:
Hello. Does anyone have Thor # 182-189 for sale? I need each of these 8 comics in about a VF 8.0 to a VF+ 8.5. No spine rolls. Also, raw, not CGC. If you have these, and can send scans, I can pay immediately. Please e-mail me at comicsseeker70@aol.com. Thanks!
Greg

Hi I think I have those. How much are you paying? The ones I have are more than 8.5 in my opinion

you do realize this is a 6 year old thread, and the original poster has not replied to it since the 1st post?
3/11/2022
Topic:

bratevaro
bratevaro
I did after I posted it my bad
3/11/2022
Topic:

bratevaro
bratevaro
collectibleshop wrote:
bratevaro wrote:
comics7530 wrote:
Greg

you do realize this is a 6 year old thread, and the original poster has not replied to it since the 1st post?
3/11/2022
Topic:

bratevaro
bratevaro
Yes sorry. I realized it after I wrote it . Thanks
4/23/2022
Topic:
Star Wars

bratevaro
bratevaro
Ok Star Wars 1.2.3 etc have the variants listed but what about the ones that dont have the square box price
4/23/2022
Topic:
bart simpson #50

bratevaro
bratevaro
I know this is not worth much but what if its signed man LOL
6/18/2022
Topic:
TMNT #1,2,3,4

bratevaro
bratevaro
I sent in TMNT @1,2,3,4 AND all I got was2700 dollars and they were signed and in almost perfect condition and they are on the website for thousands of dollars. I am very angry and upset over this
6/18/2022
Topic:
gloves off?!

bratevaro
bratevaro
So I sent in TMNT #1,2,3,4 AND they were in almost perfect condition and they were also signed . I got 2700 dollars for them and I feel like I was screwed! I see them on here for thousands of dollars. I guess there is nothing I can do now but I am very upset and angry. It was a once in a lifetime find and I screwed up!@
8/15/2022
Topic:
Misspelled

bratevaro
bratevaro
In X Men 97 Hovoc is spelled wrong on pages 11,15 and 30. I just saw that it wasnt noted and does that make it more valuable
8/15/2022
Topic:
Misspelling in X Men 97.

bratevaro
bratevaro
HAVOK is spelled wrong on pg&e. 11,15 and 30. Does this make it more valuablep0p
8/16/2022
Topic:
Misspelled

bratevaro
bratevaro
collectibleshop wrote:
this has been known for 46 years, so no, it doesn't make it more valuable. many characters have their name misspelled here and there, and for the full print run, so it can't affect the value if they all have it.
doesn't make your post more valuable either cuz you misspelled it too smile . In the comic it's Havoc instead of Havok. some editor was asleep, or a typesetter was.
edited by collectibleshop on 8/15/2022

oh your so funnywink
8/16/2022
Topic:
Misspelled

bratevaro
bratevaro
bratevaro wrote:
collectibleshop wrote:
this has been known for 46 years, so no, it doesn't make it more valuable. many characters have their name misspelled here and there, and for the full print run, so it can't affect the value if they all have it.
doesn't make your post more valuable either cuz you misspelled it too smile . In the comic it's Havoc instead of Havok. some editor was asleep, or a typesetter was.

oh your so funnywink
and I know how to spell it!
8/16/2022
Topic:
Misspelled

bratevaro
bratevaro
bratevaro wrote:
bratevaro wrote:
collectibleshop wrote:

oh your so funnywink
its pretty sad when your just trying to help and you get a sarcastic remark. SORRY I did not know this has been known for 46
years

AT LEAST I HAVE THE BOOK THOUGH! smile