tcpmmp-3

all messages by user

7/2/2017
Topic:
Giant Superman Annual issues 1 - 5

tcpmmp-3
tcpmmp-3
These issues were published in 1960 and 1961 sold for $.25.

Your database only seems to show a replica copy of # 1 published in 1998.

I have the first five originals so I know they exist.
7/5/2017
Topic:
Giant Superman Annual issues 1 - 5

tcpmmp-3
tcpmmp-3
Gilgandra wrote:
tcpmmp-3 wrote:
These issues were published in 1960 and 1961 sold for $.25.

Your database only seems to show a replica copy of # 1 published in 1998.

I have the first five originals so I know they exist.

They sure do exist, Simply under "Superman". Click on the "Annual" Tab to find the books your after.
http://comicspriceguide.com/titles/superman/xbp

Hope that helped.
7/9/2017
Topic:
The Original Swamp Thing Saga

tcpmmp-3
tcpmmp-3
Issue dates September 1979 and February 1980 $1.00 each.

I can not find these under any swamp thing title
7/14/2017
Topic:

tcpmmp-3
tcpmmp-3
I have the two book covers scanned as PDF images but I am not very tech savvy and I can't for the life of me figure out how to send to you. I tried the full reply function and when I attach the fie and hit send, I crash out of your site.

Can I send to you through normal e-mail?
7/17/2017
Topic:

tcpmmp-3
tcpmmp-3
collectibleshop wrote:
The real title is DC Special Series, which they didn't put on the outside. Always check the inside indicia to be sure of the actual title if you can't find one under the title on the cover. These 2 are reprints. Regular comics of that period had 40 cent covers usually, so that was my clue to look it up on the Grand Comic Book Database (comics.org), which has a better search engine.

So it's issues #17 and #20, pictured below, right?:

Another mystery solved...
edited by collectibleshop on 7/14/2017
edited by collectibleshop on 7/14/2017
7/17/2017
Topic:

tcpmmp-3
tcpmmp-3
You got it!

Thanks for the quick response and the tip if I have problems finding other issues.
10/18/2018
Topic:
Missing issues in database

tcpmmp-3
tcpmmp-3
After following all your suggested tips and spending a couple of hours searching, I am unable to locate the following books I own in your database

Marvel Comics 2

A Next The Next Generation of Avengers

US cover price $1.99 Direct editions

# 1 Oct. 1998

# 2 and 2A Nov 1998

# 3 Dec 1998

# 4 and 4A Jan 1999

# 5 Feb 1999

# 6 Mar 1999

My apologies if these are in your database but if so please tell me the key words to locate.

Thank you!
10/23/2018
Topic:
Missing issues in database

tcpmmp-3
tcpmmp-3
TERRIFIC THANKS!

shavagonew wrote:
Is this what you are looking for?

https://comicspriceguide.com/titles/a-next/sivv

Hope this helps!
3/17/2021
Topic:
Sell a set?

tcpmmp-3
tcpmmp-3
Hi, Just wondering if there is any progress being made on selling a set or mini-series other than through the classifieds? I have had very little success using the classifieds even when offering very significant discounts. I agree if someone wants to sell a significant run or an entire collection, the classifieds seems most appropriate. However, I have many mini-series of from 2-6 issues that only makes sense to sell together but I am prohibited from doing under your current policy. Until you solve what appears to be a major programming effort, would you please re-consider allowing small mini-series to be sold through the normal CPG selling process as a compromise solution until you are able to change your program. This is the only significant issue I have with your otherwise excellent service / product. Thanks for considering!
7/21/2021
Topic:
Books not posted for sale or in sales queue

tcpmmp-3
tcpmmp-3
I am trying to post all my books for sale but I seem to have about 200 books in my inventory that are not already posted for sale or in the sales queue. Is there any easy way to get a list of what books are not yet for sale? Sorry if this topic has been addressed before.
3/21/2022
Topic:
How can I respond to buyer negative feedback?

tcpmmp-3
tcpmmp-3
When it was given without any attempt to contact me for possible resolution.