Untold Tales of Spider-man '97 Annual Messages in this topic - RSS

77Claws
77Claws

6/26/2022

77Claws
77Claws
I'll use this issue as an example. I can't locate it or several other issues in my collection on this site no matter how I search. I've tried typing "untold tales of Spider-man". I've tried "marvel comics '97 annual". I've even tried the tagline, "guest-starring darn near everybody!" To make matters even more embarrassing for this website, I've quickly and easily located this and my other issues on Marvel's website. I tried searching by UPC (the 12 digit code under the scanbar. Still no luck. I was trying this website out to see if it would be easy and convenient. For many of my comics, it has been. But about every fifth one I enter, I run into this issue. Why is the UPC code search broke? Why do issues like this one just seem non-existent? If you happen to find it on here, I would love to know exactly what you typed in to locate it. I don't see any point in putting money into this site if I can't get it to work a quarter of the time. Thanks in advance if you can turn me around on this.
0 link
aarondawe
aarondawe

6/26/2022

aarondawe
aarondawe
Did you click on the 'annuals' tab on the 'Untold Tales of Spider-man' page:

Values for Untold Tales Of Spider-Man | ComicsPriceGuide.com | Free Comic Book Price Guide
0 link
77Claws
77Claws

6/26/2022

77Claws
77Claws
aarondawe wrote:
Did you click on the 'annuals' tab on the 'Untold Tales of Spider-man' page:

Values for Untold Tales Of Spider-Man | ComicsPriceGuide.com | Free Comic Book Price Guide

There it is. Thank you! Ignore my above rant of frustration.
+1 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

6/26/2022

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
this site has many quirks in how and where things are listed. SO many people don't see the tabs above the series listings in search results that say Annual, Special, Hardcover, Tradepaperback etc.. SO many new people don't read any forum posts to maybe find answers that many others have asked, or to see links to posted search tips that have been posted a million times now. But I agree this is not the most intuitive site to search, or that has decent search parameter choices that many other sites do.

The UPC stuff is added as they get to it or members submit it. This is an ongoing project for millions of comics, hence why members can pitch in and submit UPC numbers.

you'll need more help, so see my new and improved search tips on this thread, 4th post down, and copy them or bookmark it to refer to, until you get in the groove to find your stuff: https://comicspriceguide.com/forum/topic12110-evil-ernie-youth-gone-wild-directors-cut.aspx

https://comicspriceguide.com/faqs for a few How To answers about submitting missing images and reporting missing issues etc.

Watch CPG's 'How To' youtube videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3eOHtGDGIs0GGohUDuypf3TlQM2aupdo

have fun smile
0 link