michaelro95

all messages by user

11/20/2016
Topic:
Have a question about professional grading

michaelro95
michaelro95
So, I have a whole bunch of comics that I want to sell. I was planning on mostly selling them based on my raw grade. However, there is some comics that I feel would be of outstanding value if I got them graded by a service like CGC. The downside is that it seems sending in comics to be graded and encapsulated costs a lot of money, especially if you are sending in more than one comic. Is professional grading more for the benefit of collectors? Are professionally graded comics easier to sell? And lastly is this something that a novice comic seller should not be looking into? Any suggestions would be appreciated. I'm new to this site and selling comics. I look forward to getting to know this community smile
11/24/2016
Topic:
what shipping service do you use for comics?

michaelro95
michaelro95
Just wondering what shipping service you guys use when selling comics. I was kind of sad to see that my shipping was 6.45 for three comics using USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope. I dunno seems kinda steep. Also, this forum seems kinda dead?? There a better place for communicating with other comic collectors and sellers?