mully13

all messages by user

10/10/2016
Topic:
Is it just me or is anyone else pissed at Marvel??

mully13
mully13
Is anyone else think that Marvel comics has lost it?

Relaunch after relaunch. A glutton of #1's just to get sales. Is there any consideration for the collector out there?

$4.99 cover prices?? If DC can do $2.99 cover prices, why is Marvel so greedy? It's not the quality..

The quality... is terrible. Poor writers (that Marvel trumpets as the best) and artwork that is worse than my 5 year old niece.

No new ideas..retreading past events... Secret Wars. Civil war 2. What the hell?

GARBAGE!!! Why do people keep buying??
10/18/2016
Topic:

mully13
mully13
Holy cow I totally forgot about the variant nonsense.

I wouldn't mind indies, but I was put off way back when Image went months between putting out the next book.

How does Marvel need money? Their movie business ( and tv too) is off the charts.

But how do they think they can pass off this terrible artwork and writing as good? And why do people continue to buy it is what frustrates me. Some people are telling them it's ok. No sales= no success.
10/21/2016
Topic:

mully13
mully13
I'm very nostalgic myself. I thought the whole purpose of the Ultimates line, or the Marvel knights line to some extent, was to offer new readers a chance to jump on board to new story lines (updated at that) and leave the existing continuity alone.

But then the writing, and the editing, got so off course, they need a re-boot to erase all of the nonsense that ended up getting created.
3/13/2022
Topic:
Missing issues

mully13
mully13
I don't see Fantastic Four #40 or #41 in the data base. I also don't see Marvel Masterworks Amazing Spider_man #23.
8/11/2022
Topic:
missing Batman #125 variants

mully13
mully13
5 Big Time Collectibles Mico Suayan varaints. Joker trade, Joker virgin, Bane virgin, Joker virgin foil (CGC 9.*8) and Bane virgin foil (CGC 9.8) I have scanned images attached