bplashka

all messages by user

3/30/2017
Topic:
Top Gains/Drops

bplashka
bplashka
First time poster here. Was wondering about the Top Gains & Top Drops feature when looking at My Comic Collection. I like to keep my collection value's somewhat current & find that I'm able to do this using this feature, but only for DC & Marvel comics. I've been following this for quite some time & find it surprising that I'm unable to locate gains & drops for the other publishers like Dell, Gold Key, Charlton, Atlas, IDW, Gilbertson etc. Have values not risen or decreased in the last year or so for these?
Thank you for any help that you might have in answering my question. I do find this board to be quite informative.
edited by bplashka on 3/30/2017
edited by bplashka on 3/30/2017
edited by Bplashka on 3/30/2017
4/9/2017
Topic:
Top Gains/Drops

bplashka
bplashka
Dear ruk

Seems our question, is of little interest to the community ....... Disappointing, was expecting more!
4/12/2017
Topic:
Top Gains/Drops

bplashka
bplashka
Oxbladder wrote:
There are likely tons of books that could be in the watch list. That is a list that could almost have an auto scripting function to it that would search various big selling sites and match guide pricing and automatically put books that meet a certain parameter into the watch list. That way you would have a variety of different books, publishers, and published dates make the list and avoid any list author biases. Too often this list has been dominated by the big two even though the big two are not the only ones with books worth watching.

Just IMHO ... And dreaming way beyond the capabilities of this site.
4/12/2017
Topic:
Top Gains/Drops

bplashka
bplashka
Thank you for your thoughts on the subject. Think you're correct in regards to the amount of books likely on the watch list & the fact that this list is dominated by the big two. Comes as a bit of surprise that there isn't already a function that matches guide prices & details from other sites.