Joshriddell

all messages by user

3/2/2017
Topic:
Clones: Spider-Man vs Wolverine

Joshriddell
Joshriddell
Why is it that in the Spider-Man side of things all of his clones can't really survive or sort of survive but very slowly break down ( yes I'm talking about Kaine but they keep messing with his "he's dying, now he's cured, wait he's dying again")? Then on Wolverine's side he has clones that survive with no problem?

Is it because Luara was born and grew up and not started out in adulthood like Spider-Man's?

You can make the healing factor argument but come on. Professor Warren could never see that as an means to solve his problem?
3/3/2017
Topic:
Clones: Spider-Man vs Wolverine

Joshriddell
Joshriddell
I'm not so much disappointed or frustrated, I'm just asking why. Why one characters clones don't work but another does and they are in the same 616 universe together? So I'm looking for the logic in Marvels decision to do so?
I know Laura brings in more money right now because of her taking the mantle of Wolverine and her popularity so they can't kill her like Spider-Man's ones but I'm wondering why she never at least faced the degeneration issue as Spider-Man's? Also now they brought back Ben Reilly as a villain/anti-hero and still have Kaine running around but they are still dying or now becoming Carrions as a clone of professor Warren once did. So my question is really why the differences between the two?

On another note, this is not a deal breaker for me when it comes to Marvel. I still enjoy and relate to their characters more than DC. I just sometimes have to wade through the muck to get to a better story. smile