micralign

all messages by user

12/27/2019
Topic:
Nexus limited run 1982

micralign
micralign
Hello all,

In the 1980's I purchased a lot of items on a whim. I have a Black and White numbered and signed set of six posters. Mine is 1423 out of 2000. They are Copy Right 1982 by Capital Publications, INC. Work by Steve Rude, with his and Mike Baron signatures. I have not been able to find info on this (Nexus Portfolio #1) anywhere? I don't even remember what i paid for it.

Anyone know if this is worth me keeping or if it is just like the Nexus comics I have, no one seems to what them. :-)

Thanks
Carl
12/29/2019
Topic:
Nexus limited run 1982

micralign
micralign
Thank you for the input. I don't have a lot of "faith" in E-bay and Google for items related to comics. So many people think that they have an entire retirement account ready for the taking, because comics movies have made things so different then they were when I was a kid buying things.

I would rather hear from people like you that are on a Comic book site regularly and know that a title or character is now hot, or not. I would also prefer to sell to comic book people, not speculators, that are looking for a profit on everything they buy.

I was surprised a few years ago when a guy wanted to buy all my hard cover price guides from issue 1 to 20! I bought them because there was no "internet" so that's how we knew books went up or down in value. I never thought I would sell the guides for more then I paid for them.

Thanks again for the feedback.
Carl