johnerie88

all messages by user

6/18/2017
Topic:
WHat's the value of this HC?

johnerie88
johnerie88
Not sure if this is the correct place to post this question but here it is.

I was wondering what you thought the value of this book is or where I can find out.

The book is Batman: The Killing Joke hardcover and it is signed by Alan Moore, Brian Bolland, Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill.

I never inquired about COA's when I got it signed and if they even did them at the cons I was out.

Any info from you guys would be awesome.

Thank you all.
6/19/2017
Topic:
WHat's the value of this HC?

johnerie88
johnerie88
jokerbangedquinn wrote:
Wow, that is a nice book with the signatures you got. Honestly, It is worth whatever one is willing to pay to own it.
You could try eBay and use a ADVANCE SEARCH. See if someone has the same book with signatures of any one of your persons signing. I would think this book you own is a one of a kind type of book seeing it would be rare that another collector would have the same four stars sign one book, I might be wrong.
If I had that, I'd never sell it. If I was tight on money, I'd sell a lung and keep the book!
edited by Jokerbangedquinn on 6/18/2017

Haha! True about the lung. It is one of my treasures, but selling it and seeing what its worth crosses my mind sometimes. I found one earlier on ebay that sold for $255. It had all four signatures I have plus one more (Tara Strong). I would think it would have gone for more.