Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

1/17/2020

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Pensfan,
Chris, you're killing me man. I've exchanged tons of emails with you about the site. The ToD 10 problem has been corrected.
Ron
0 link
Ulyssesjasonnewcomb
Ulyssesjasonnewcomb

1/31/2020

I don't see a download or export option.
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

1/31/2020

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
If you go to your collection page
https://comicspriceguide.com/collection/

You will see blue button on the right side of the page that allow for downloads of Raw and Graded books.

Or if you have books in the virtual comic book boxes you can print them. (right side of same page)
0 link
Ulyssesjasonnewcomb
Ulyssesjasonnewcomb

1/31/2020

Here I took a screenshot. Can you show me where you see this? https://imgur.com/ltl9W10
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

1/31/2020

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
The blue button that says "raw"
0 link
Ulyssesjasonnewcomb
Ulyssesjasonnewcomb

2/1/2020

rixmaxx wrote:
The blue button that says "raw"

I see, thanks.
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

5/2/2020

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
collectibleshop wrote:
Still can't delete Sent messages either smile

saw today that we can now delete sent messages, so thanks! for those that want to, you can check them individually, or you can click the top checkbox for 'messages' and it will check all on THAT page, and then hit the delete message button over on the right. but you have to do that for every page you have, but it's pretty quick. I got rid of years of sent messages pretty quickly. another good thing is that it frees up some CPG server space if lots of people will do it.
0 link
iqvpatm
iqvpatm

5/3/2020

iqvpatm
iqvpatm
Ultimate fallout 4 variant price needs to be updated. The regular issue has been updated but not the variant.
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

5/5/2020

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
iqvpatm wrote:
Ultimate fallout 4 variant price needs to be updated. The regular issue has been updated but not the variant.

not the right forum for this, you want the Database and Missing Issues forum: https://comicspriceguide.com/forum/topics.aspx?ForumID=15
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

5/6/2020

kds_comics
kds_comics
collectibleshop wrote:
iqvpatm wrote:

not the right forum for this, you want the Database and Missing Issues forum: https://comicspriceguide.com/forum/topics.aspx?ForumID=15

Value update suggestions are in the "Value" field for each and every comic. I have used it with success. Posting in forum gets minimal response. Perhaps feature needs to be more widely promoted.
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

5/6/2020

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
We stopped updating in the middle of that title, Ultimate Fallout. It's fully updated now.
0 link
Xamial
Xamial

11/9/2020

Xamial
Xamial
NEW POST PLEASE RESPOND
I have 2 issues id like to bring up.
1.Can we please add to mobile site the action or option to review and comment at the end of a complete transaction? Alot of times I dont get a review after a completed sale is because the buyer checked the books in as received but did it fromm his mobile not his desktop, so never was even given the option to review or not.

2. I forgot hold on a sec...can we please...(this may be a case of ignorance on my part, if so just give me some direction. When in forums I think we should be able to bookmark or dog-eared or subscribe...whatever you wish to call it...for posts that we would like to be able to easily get back to. Like my own posts, I have to search all users, type in my own handle, search for it, then click on my posts, then read through all my old posts to find tge one im looking for. That doesn't seem like a hard fix.

Ok, thanks guys, love the site!!! But extremely dislike the app. I want my dollar back. All you can do is see your own collection. I do alot of things on site so to be able to do some of it from the app would make the app useful, at the moment I dont even have it installed anymore because I deemed it useless.

Talk at ya later. Excelsior!!!

Just noticed the share a link to this post but there's no way to use it. I click share, the link pops up but I can neither copy or share it unless I hand write it by ...well, hand. Lol
Thanks guys!!!
edited by Xamial on 11/9/2020
0 link
Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator

11/9/2020

Ronbatman
Ronbatman
Administrator
Xamial,
In the future, you should just start another post instead of using this one from last year. No big deal though.

I want to understand your question so I'm going to clarify one thing. These are the three ways you can view Comics Price Guide
Desktop Website
Mobile Website
App

The Desktop and mobile site are identical. There is no difference beyond size and page layout.
The App was made for conventions or visiting LCS so you can access your collection, want list, and price guide data on the go. This wasn't created to replace the site but to make it easier when you are out in the wild, hunting comics.

The forums aren't changeable. This is a packaged forum that we purchased a few years ago. The company is now out of business so what we have is what we have. As I mentioned in a previous post, forums are becoming a dinosaur, going obsolete. "Video killed the radio star" kind of thing with social media killing the forum.
Ron
0 link
Xamial
Xamial

12/9/2020

Xamial
Xamial
Ok, cool, good to know about the app. I know the pc version and mobile version are the same...mostly, I only use pc version when entering new issues or reporting that I received a purchased issue. So im not an expert on the matter. I think both versions work great except the problem I initially brought up. Being that if you check your books in on mobile (books bought through cpg system that went from offer to limbo to inventory) after you click received you do not get prompted to rate the sale good or bad or neutral and you do not get the following option to leave feedback of seller. Unless its been fixed in the last 6ear. Its kinda hard to see if you havnt bought any issues recently. I always tell my customers now, ahead of time, when I describe my selling process to them that they will need to get on a pc version to rate sale. That id really appreciate it, and even go so far as to send a message the day they are to receive their issues reminding them to check in from pc site please. Ige basically had to make it part of the selling process. It would be alot easier on me if I could skip these steps, not having to worry about if their going to actually boot up their pc just to do that or just do it the easy way...being mobile. Would you do me the favor of checking to see if it works now for certain? Or you can send me a void issue through the system so that I can see it for myself? Whichever way is good for you. Love the work you do!
0 link
Xamial
Xamial

12/9/2020

Xamial
Xamial
Ok second item and ill phrase it a lite differently. Is there a way to follow a topic in the forums or does everyone need to keep a written log of what post they saw where or where they posted a topic and don't remember the category. Do they have to singly hunt each one down from scratch?

Sorry its taken me so long to get back to you but I honesty couldn't find this post.
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

12/9/2020

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
collectibleshop wrote:
Xamial wrote:
Ok second item and ill phrase it a lite differently. Is there a way to follow a topic in the forums or does everyone need to keep a written log of what post they saw where or where they posted a topic and don't remember the category. Do they have to singly hunt each one down from scratch?

Sorry its taken me so long to get back to you but I honesty couldn't find this post.

there's no follow option for posts anymore, and they can't update the software as the vendor is kaput. so you can bookmark the threads you're interested in following, that will make them easy to get to. best I can tell you.
0 link

12/9/2020

%20 is the hexadecimal equivalent of a space. Obviously, one of the software packages doing the handshake of data can't accept spaces.
A URL can't accept spaces, which is one reason I never use a space when naming a file or a folder on my home computer or a network share at work.

To make the text more aesthetically easy to read, I'd say use underscores instead of spaces. It doesn't fix the problem, but it would be easier to read.
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

4/4/2021

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
collectibleshop wrote:
collectibleshop wrote:
Ronbatman wrote:
The first two items on your list have been fixed now.

uh, nope. I just posted a new classified and had to edit it, and again it put a bunch of %20 signs in the subject line, so had to delete and repost. saw another 1 recently with that too, but it's gone now.

and to keep you posted, this glitch is still not fixed smile

hey, it's fixed! Just did an edit to a classified (haven't tried that for months) and it came out ok, no "%20 stuff in the title. thanks.
0 link
collectibleshop
collectibleshop

12/27/2021

collectibleshop
collectibleshop
'New' glitch in the subject line when editing, but has been like this since the "%20" fix----now it cuts off the subject title when you edit the body, even when the character limit is not reached. So I have to delete and post as new to get the full subject line back, like on my CGC ad. It cuts off the '9.0-9.8, $22-up' part when editing the ad, but takes it fine if a new one.
edited by collectibleshop on 12/27/2021
0 link