New To Site Need A Little Help Messages in this topic - RSS

AstonishingAdventures
AstonishingAdventures

3/30/2017

Hello I'm new to this site and want to learn more. I'm wondering if there is a video on how to get the most out of this site or how to set up your comics and wish lists. I click on them and nothing happens. Would also like to know how people like their tier. Gold vs Silver or Basic?
0 link
quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker

3/30/2017

quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker
I do not think the site has a HOW TO video. If you have time here and there you might want to read some of the posts in this section of other people's questions that have been answered to learn nuggets of info on how things work here. Stuff like how to search for books, how to upload comics not listed on site, how to add books to "your collection", and many other questions. I know that doesn't seem helpful but just look around on the price guide and the forum to help you get use to using the site. Just keep on asking questions. Some posts will be answered less than an hour other times answers come in days, weeks or longer.... Jump in, the water is warm!
WELCOME, and happy collecting!
edited by Jokerbangedquinn on 3/30/2017
+2 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

3/30/2017

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
There sure are...on YouTube, Among other stuff!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtzkYf0QwyQ&list=PL3eOHtGDGIs2A7_jQdSV_ZuYxTmGfs1W1

I also welcome you.
+1 link
lealew7
lealew7

3/31/2017

lealew7
lealew7
for me, i use this site to help get a decent idea of value, what is hot, current, and upcoming. I also like all the conversations that go on here in the Forum pages. You never know what you can learn or how you could help others as wellsmile i only have the silver free account, but i'm ok with that because i do not always get time to get on a computer often, so i utilize the time i have on here and enjoysmile i don't mind switching my collection around from time to time to give a fresh set of books on my account as prices change and new treasures are found for my collection smile Good luck and enjoy!
+1 link
sclingerman
sclingerman

4/3/2017

sclingerman
sclingerman
Welcome Astonishing Adventures!
I like my Gold Membership. It's really not that much money ($50/year ... < $4.17/month). I use it for logging all my comics, tracking their value, checking on the value of comics I want to buy, and these forums.
+1 link
Gsavant
Gsavant

4/3/2017

Gsavant
Gsavant
how do I look up 1/2 issues
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

4/4/2017

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
Gsavant wrote:
how do I look up 1/2 issues

Some issues of the 1/2 series are on there own but most are within that main title at the end of that run

They can be tricky to find but type in the main title of the book, For example: Wolverine & look for the corresponding year in was published.
In this case Wolverine 1/2 was released in 1997 so is located in the series Wolverine 1988-2003 at the end of the title after the last issue.

If you still have trouble with it just list the ones your after & we can find it for you.

Hope that helped.

+1 link
Bve76
Bve76

5/3/2017

Bve76
Bve76
Hi. New to the site. I have a secret six issue 1 blank variany but, it has a joker hand drawn on it and signed by ken lashley? Has anyone else seen it and any idea on value?
0 link