Missing Issue - Marvel's Great Collections Messages in this topic - RSS

jarhead_84
jarhead_84

2/15/2017

jarhead_84
jarhead_84
There is a series that this seems to fit in with.

01. TITLE: Marvel's Greatest Collections
02. PUBLISHER: Marvel Comics
03. COUNTRY PUBLISHED: USA
04. COUNTRY PRINTED: USA
=====================================================
05. ISSUE #: 1
06. COVER PRICE: NA
07. DATE: July, 2016
08. ISSUE NOTES: The is a Vol 1 of this series
09. PRINT RUN (If Known or Listed):
10. ISBN/ISSN# (If Listed):
11. URL TO COVER SCAN (If Available):
*Note, www.photobucket.com is a free image hosting website and good place to host your cover scans.
Attachments:
Scan0001[1].jpg
0 link
Ohs69grad
Ohs69grad
Administrator

2/16/2017

Ohs69grad
Ohs69grad
Administrator
Is this a comic book? I thought it just contained pricing information and synopsis for Marvel graphic novels. I wasn't aware that it had actual stories in it.

Jesse
0 link
jarhead_84
jarhead_84

2/16/2017

jarhead_84
jarhead_84
It doesn't have stories, so much as information about the issues, there is an older series by the same title that I believe contains the same type of information, listed as a non comic. That's why I thought this one also belong in the data base, but perhaps it doesn't, which is no big deal, just thought I would submit and see what took!

Thanks
Ben
0 link
Ohs69grad
Ohs69grad
Administrator

2/16/2017

Ohs69grad
Ohs69grad
Administrator
No problem, Ben, I'm not sure when, but at some point CPG decided not to add these types of books to the DB but left the books that were already in the DB.

Thanks for asking the question, though. Sometimes you get a positive answer and sometimes not. If you don't ask the question you will never know. I remember when I first joined the site eight plus years ago, I asked the same questions. I continue to ask questions to the powers that be when I am unsure of something. It is one of the things I like about comic collecting... I learn something new every day.

Jesse
0 link