How long does it take to go from Bronze to Gold? Messages in this topic - RSS

bwleon7
bwleon7

2/2/2017

bwleon7
bwleon7
Was able to purchase the upgrade to Gold but Im still listed as a bronze member.
0 link
rattfink13
rattfink13

3/23/2017

rattfink13
rattfink13
That's a good question...my account has been charged twice now for over the months for a gold membership and I'm still listed at bronze...none of my emails have been answered.
0 link
Man - Bat
Man - Bat

3/23/2017

Man - Bat
Man - Bat
rattfink13 wrote:
That's a good question...my account has been charged twice now for over the months for a gold membership and I'm still listed at bronze...none of my emails have been answered.

Yeah lately CPG seems to be a scam. I've been a Gold Member for awhile now.and in the last couple years this site has gotten really bad. They don't keep us informed, promise stuff that never seems to happen. yet have no problem taking our money when it's time to renew. Maybe this year I won't. Patience is wearing thin!!!
0 link
sclingerman
sclingerman

3/24/2017

sclingerman
sclingerman
I would LOVE to see this site thrive and prosper. I love what they've done for me since I became a Member.
And I know that it's a lot of work. This isn't just some mostly-static site like a car manufacturer that only has to update their product line once a year. There's about 200-300 new comics per week to put in the system.

But I see them removing things I used to be able to do. I remember having my profile contain a whole bunch of information... a whole long page worth of things. I even had some notes for myself I kept in there. Now it's just the basic Name, E-mail, Password, Avatar. (And if it DOES exist, it's not intuitive to get to it.) I remember in the Cover Art Gallery, it would bring up a good-sized image and I could arrow through them all (left or right). I remember that I could go to a comic title (listing the issues), and instead of just clicking "+ADD" or going into each individual issue... I could select 9.2 for issue #1, 8.0 for issue #2, 9.0 for issue #3, etc all right there on the comic's main page.
They've added some nice things. But they've removed some nice things too.
And then there's their Price Guide feature itself. They said they're adding in a price correction feature for Members, but that was a long time ago. The same with some other new features. I'm not seeing improvements. And it's disappointing because I love this site. I don't know if the problem is money, lack of employees, or what... but I don't want to see CPG go the way of AOL, MySpace, Geocities, and Yahoo.

CPG is the only place I go to for comic forums and Guide values, so I don't know what others sites are doing differently. (No, I'm not saying CPG should outright copy their features.) ARE there other ones that do what CPG does?
+1 link
Oxbladder
Oxbladder

3/24/2017

Oxbladder
Oxbladder
CPG has been circling the bowl for years.
0 link