Older Additions getting forgotten? Messages in this topic - RSS

iron_puppy
iron_puppy

2/1/2017

iron_puppy
iron_puppy
I know there are a steady flow of additions and corrections to this list, but are older ones gone back to to be ckecked? I have one from January of 2016 (Justice League United #2 - 2A and 2B have switched covers) and many other additions since then. Some have been done, but none of the ones I sent with scans for new listings have even had the pictures viewed. I want to keep sending more in to help update CPG, but need to feel it's getting looked at.
0 link
Ohs69grad
Ohs69grad
Administrator

3/10/2017

Ohs69grad
Ohs69grad
Administrator
Iron Puppy,

I'm working on completing the backlog the best I can. Apparently, I am the only person adding missing issues from this forum at this time. Gilgandra is assisting the best he hasn't been approved by the Powers That Be to add missing issues. Apparently I am the only one who can add new issues at this time. My priority is to add all of the new comics every week, and that amounts to about 300 books per week. I tackle this list when I can. Hopefully, we will have some additional people helping out soon. I know Shawn has a thread in another forum asking for volunteers. Until then, I'll do the best I can. I do know that I fixed the cover mix-up on Justice League United #2.

Thanks.

Jesse
0 link
iron_puppy
iron_puppy

3/10/2017

iron_puppy
iron_puppy
Just noticed you've been extra busy! Appreciated!
I understand about the lack of available help. It's everywhere.... Glad you're doing what you can!

smile
Stephen
0 link