APPROVING CREATORS sitting in Quque?? Messages in this topic - RSS

RocknRollguitarplayer
RocknRollguitarplayer

2/1/2017

• In the Spirit of adding correct information into the CPG time-capsule, there are many creators that have been sitting in the quque for at least a year that need approval in order to keep the info train rollin. Is there a method for approving some of these that are stuck in this bottleneck?Cool

edited by rocknrollguitarplayer on 2/1/2017
+2 link
Ohs69grad
Ohs69grad
Administrator

2/13/2017

Ohs69grad
Ohs69grad
Administrator
We currently have 247 creators sitting in the queue waiting for approval and they are from the last 24-48 hours. If you have something in particular, you might try resubmitting or let me know what it is and I will look at it.

Thanks.

Jesse
+2 link
comic droid
comic droid

2/13/2017

comic droid
comic droid
ohs69grad wrote:
We currently have 247 creators sitting in the queue waiting for approval and they are from the last 24-48 hours. If you have something in particular, you might try resubmitting or let me know what it is and I will look at it.

Thanks.

Jesse

A few of those creators submissions would be mine.
Can I request Ben Edlund (creator of The Tick) be approved for starters?
Thanks.
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

2/13/2017

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
RocknRollguitarplayer wrote:
  • In the Spirit of adding correct information into the CPG time-capsule, there are many creators that have been sitting in the quque for at least a year that need approval in order to keep the info train rollin. Is there a method for approving some of these that are stuck in this bottleneck?Cool

edited by rocknrollguitarplayer on 2/1/2017

I just approved some Godzilla/Strange Tales (Marvel) for you RocknRoll.
But nothing else as they have all already been done. You have had heaps & good to see i might add.

There might be something wrong with your Members Ranking page (that where one sees what is still pending).
edited by Gilgandra on 2/13/2017
+1 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

2/13/2017

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
comic droid wrote:
ohs69grad wrote:

Thanks.

Jesse

Thanks.

Just had a look & saw no Tick that needs approving Mr. Droid.
Did see some ages ago but can't remember if Ben Edlund was one or not, If you could re-submit him then he could be done.
+1 link
comic droid
comic droid

2/13/2017

comic droid
comic droid
Gilgandra wrote:
comic droid wrote:
ohs69grad wrote:

Thanks.

Jesse

Thanks.

Did see some ages ago but can't remember if Ben Edlund was one or not, If you could re-submit him then he could be done.

Ive tried to re-submit Ben Edlund but Im told its "already awaiting approval."
Sorry to be a hassle.
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

2/14/2017

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
comic droid wrote:
Gilgandra wrote:
comic droid wrote:
ohs69grad wrote:

Thanks.

Jesse

Thanks.

Ive tried to re-submit Ben Edlund but Im told its "already awaiting approval."
Sorry to be a hassle.

That's OK. Mr. Droid, Your not a being a hassle.
This is beyond me i will pass it on to the CPG gods.
0 link
Ohs69grad
Ohs69grad
Administrator

2/14/2017

Ohs69grad
Ohs69grad
Administrator
Comic Droid,

Which Tick and issues are you having problems with?

Jesse
0 link
comic droid
comic droid

2/14/2017

comic droid
comic droid
Any of them.
Ben Edlund isn't in the database of creators, so I used the "creator not listed?" tab to add his name.
The auto-respone is that the creator has already been submitted and awaiting approval. Probably because I already submitted the name to the creators list months ago.
edited by Comic droid on 2/14/2017
0 link