My ranking has gone down a level. Messages in this topic - RSS

comic droid
comic droid

1/17/2017

comic droid
comic droid
I noticed it 24 hours sgo and it remains at 4. Down from 5.
Is it a temporary glitch or have I broken something by submitting too much data?
0 link
comic droid
comic droid

1/21/2017

comic droid
comic droid
Fixed.
Comic Droid says thanks.
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

1/21/2017

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
Mine did that a few years ago. Went from 4 - 5 & back to 4 again. Think one needs to keep up with the submissions so it stays there. Also i think the higher the ranking the more one needs to submit.
...And no you have not submitted to much data...More please Mr. Droid & your ranking will go higher smile
0 link
RocknRollguitarplayer
RocknRollguitarplayer

2/19/2017

Gilgandra wrote:
Mine did that a few years ago. Went from 4 - 5 & back to 4 again. Think one needs to keep up with the submissions so it stays there. Also i think the higher the ranking the more one needs to submit.
...And no you have not submitted to much data...More please Mr. Droid & your ranking will go higher smile

When can We the workin for the greater comic book good submission dudes and dudettes expect to see some approvals that are still stuck in the stuck Que? Some have been in the holding tank a long long long time. It throws off the biospheric continuum of the keyboard fingers when an artist etc. is not available to punch into the data base. Whaaaaa?
0 link