Story lines Question Messages in this topic - RSS

DisisDave
DisisDave

1/12/2017

DisisDave
DisisDave
I've recently been selling off my collection on Ebay, had some success. I've notices that particular Story lines have sold well. For instance I sold from the Copper age Spiderman's "Kraven's last Hunt" which crossed over between the 3 titles.. now individually these books aren't worth much but together i scored $50 for 6 issues not graded.

I get the limited series issues.. but are there other story lines that are popular? Mostly I have Copper and Bronze age.

Thanks for the help!
0 link
lealew7
lealew7

1/13/2017

lealew7
lealew7
browsesmile that is what i do. I ask around my local shops, check and see what people are searching, and just keeping an eye on how the web market looks with different sets out there. One very popular Comic series is TWD by image. They have several comics that are in the hundreds and even thousands just alone, but with the right run, they can go for some serious cash as a set as well. There are Suicide Squad, Batman/Superman, X-men, New Mutants, Aliens, etc. Even Tarot Witch of the Black rose has some serious money into them as well smile Good luck!
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

1/13/2017

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
DisisDave wrote:
I've recently been selling off my collection on Ebay, had some success. I've notices that particular Story lines have sold well. For instance I sold from the Copper age Spiderman's "Kraven's last Hunt" which crossed over between the 3 titles.. now individually these books aren't worth much but together i scored $50 for 6 issues not graded.

I get the limited series issues.. but are there other story lines that are popular? Mostly I have Copper and Bronze age.

Thanks for the help!

Here are some that i liked, They may not sell but they are good reading...

Legends of the Dead Earth (DC Annuals across major titles)
Zero Tolerance (X-men books)
Legions Quest (X-Men books) The one that started the A.O.A.
Blood & Claws (Wolverine)
Playgrounds (Books of Magic) Tim rescues his girlfriend from hell, Great story.
30th Anniversary specials with the Holograms (across the Spidey books)
The Exile Returns (Spidey books)
Web of Life (Spidey books)
Smoke & Mirrors (Spidey books)
Aftershocks (Die Cut covers from Spider-man#57 & Spectaular Spider-man #223)
Frankenstein #7-8 (Dracula) Marvel, Gripping read. They don't make them like this no-more Lol.
+1 link