how can I find the value of my trading cards Messages in this topic - RSS

axhndlr
axhndlr

1/8/2017

axhndlr
axhndlr
Does anyone know if trading cards hold any value? If so, how can I find that value?
0 link
Defiant1
Defiant1

1/8/2017

Defiant1
Defiant1
Your best bet is to check online. eBay is a good place to start to see what is for sale and what is actually selling.
0 link
lealew7
lealew7

1/9/2017

lealew7
lealew7
I guess the big question is, what type of trading cards are they? I grew up when trading cards where huge in the 90's from artwork trading cards, sports of all types, pokemon, MTG, Yugi-oh, etc. the list can go onsmile Depending on the type of trading cards, there are several websites that can assist in pricing them out, or your local games/comics/cards shop; if you are at least chummy with them cuz then they won't try to hustle you, just fyi, they all try to do that unfortunately if you are not a local/regular. hope that helps a little. Good luck. If they are more than sports cards, i may be able to find you a good website to start with.
0 link
Robbie
Robbie

1/9/2017

Robbie
Robbie
Defiant1 wrote:
Your best bet is to check online. eBay is a good place to start to see what is for sale and what is actually selling.

Yep. The nonsports glut was about the same time as the 90s comics glut. Some won't even sell at $2 for an unopened box - most series by Pacific Cards and the various Desert Storm sets come to mind.

There are some high demand cards. Mostly not...
0 link