missing issues Messages in this topic - RSS

lealew7
lealew7

12/31/2016

lealew7
lealew7
I cannot seem to locate this comic set; which i obtained a few copies from the set. It is part of the Star Spangled War Story series by DC. Could anyone assist with my search or could it get put into the CPG database? thank you Big Grin

I am also unable to locate the Rose City Comic Con version of Lady Death's: Wicked Ways #1 with the amazon crystals on the cover. there were only 88 issues made, which i have 17/88, and they all came with Brian Paulido's certification and autograph if requested, which i didsmile

thank you again.
0 link
netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator

1/3/2017

netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator
Star Spangled War Stories: http://comicspriceguide.com/titles/star-spangled-war-stories/xit

And here's your Rose City variant! Research pending! http://comicspriceguide.com/collection/avatar-press/lady-death-the-wicked/1R/pjxwmru
0 link
lealew7
lealew7

1/25/2017

lealew7
lealew7
i realized that when i requested the Lady Death Rose City Comic Con variant cover that i have to be added to the data base, it is currently listed as Lady Death: the Wicked. But if you look at the actual cover of the comic, it is called Lady Death Wicked Ways #1, not The Wicked. I don't know if it even matters yet, but shouldn't it be listed accordingly as it shows on the comic cover? thanks smile
0 link
Ohs69grad
Ohs69grad
Administrator

1/26/2017

Ohs69grad
Ohs69grad
Administrator
The name of the title on the cover is not the legal name of the title. The legal name of the title is located on the indicia, which is the book's legal/copyright information located in the small print inside the book, usually found at the bottom of the first page or inside the front cover. Would you look at that for me and let me know what it says?

Thanks.

Jesse
0 link
lealew7
lealew7

1/30/2017

lealew7
lealew7
the initial printing on the inside of the cover states: lady death wicked ways#1 september 2013 originally published by Chaos...etc. When i can find a camera with better pixelation; i will provide a picture of what my comic has on its inside cover. Needless to say, my comic is what it says it is smile

thank you,
0 link
lealew7
lealew7

4/26/2017

lealew7
lealew7
this is what the indica shows in my Lady death comic, i've attached the cover listing #17/88 on the bottom. Please anyone, help me figure out exactly how this should be listed since it shows what it says on the coversmile

thanks!
0 link
Laroo42
Laroo42

4/27/2017

Laroo42
Laroo42
http://comicspriceguide.com/collection/avatar-press/lady-death-the-wicked/1R/pjxwmru
0 link
lealew7
lealew7

4/28/2017

lealew7
lealew7
I know that it was added to CPG database once i asked it to be added, but how can it be called something different when it is not listed nor named "The Wicked" anywhere on the comic. It literally says on both the outer and inner cover "lady death: Wicked Ways #1". I can research it by its name and eventually find this exact issue by the name printed on the Comic; what i am trying to figure out is why it is listed here incorrectly? Please, CPG can you explain this? I also Highly doubt Brian Pulido would scam his own comic book, lol smile i am just looking for answers for this one particular comic is all. thankssmile
0 link
Defiant1
Defiant1

4/28/2017

Defiant1
Defiant1
Pathetic humans! I wish they were perfect.

Defiant1
+1 link
Pacino
Pacino
Administrator

6/10/2021

Pacino
Pacino
Administrator
Fixed
0 link