princess Leia has left with a damn good fight Messages in this topic - RSS

lealew7
lealew7

12/27/2016

lealew7
lealew7
sad to announce that we just lost our dearest Carrie Fisher, the princess that made princess all badass and amazing. We will forever remember such an amazing woman upset may the force forever be with you Mrs. Fisher!!
0 link
quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker

12/27/2016

quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker
I always respected her by her sharing her life with mental health problems and fighting for those with mental health problems, like me. A great champion for many.
On a lighter side my my son in law went to a recent comic con and got her to sign a book for him. Afterwards he asked if he could get a picture with her and she said sure. He put his arm around her shoulder for the picture and she did the same and during the picture she dropped her arm off his shoulder and pinched his ass! It made his day and still talks about getting groped by her. Wild to the end....
edited by Jokerbangedquinn on 12/27/2016
+1 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

12/27/2016

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
She will be missed.
+1 link
Defiant1
Defiant1

12/27/2016

Defiant1
Defiant1
I told my mom the former RN. She said "I thought she was going to pass away because stable is not a condition and they kept reporting her as stable." I guess it important to know that you can be in serious condition and at death's door and the news will report that you are stable if that condition hasn't changed. She was a very likeable person. Huge disappointment. Sad loss.
edited by Defiant1 on 12/27/2016
+1 link
Itosukai
Itosukai

12/27/2016

Itosukai
Itosukai
I to had the pleasure of meeting her at the Calgary Expo a few years back. There were only a few of us in her line up at the time and she came around front, sat on the corner of her table and chatted with us for a while. Awesome lady !!
+2 link