How can I view the Queue? Messages in this topic - RSS

psmart
psmart

12/18/2016

psmart
psmart
Is there a way I can view this mysterious Q of items that are being worked on? Granted, I'm sure the current issues take priority. But I'd really like to see the things that I've submitted. Both the ones that have been accepted and those still waiting and where they are in the Q. YES! That's probably a schema change, BUT it's probably something that should be in this system. Maybe it's already there, then it's NOT obvious on how to see that.

I've added Monte Moore as an artist when I joined (a few months ago) so I could add him to the comics I published and he's STILL in the Q.

How many items are in this Q? And is there a way I can see this priority or possible advancement? It seems like I should be able to see ALL of the pending Q items I've submitted.

My motivation for helping out decreases when I don't see progress on the items that I've submitted. I just feel this entire process is broken from the whole "you gotta post your missing comic in the forum" to adding updates or suggestions to this Q.
0 link

12/18/2016

Would definitely like to see this happen as well. Have entered a fair amount of things as well but not sure at what stage things are at as of yet.
+1 link
Itosukai
Itosukai

12/18/2016

Itosukai
Itosukai
Would definitely like to see this happen as well. Have entered a fair amount of things as well but not sure at what stage things are at as of yet.

Forgot to sign in before I posted this.
+1 link
psmart
psmart

1/1/2017

psmart
psmart
I'm glad people are taking a look at these. I really should compile a whole list of features that I would like to see. If the code was shared out on GitHub.com then I could add them myself. smile I'm REALLY surprised that this kind of stuff isn't already implemented. I think it's time to stage a revolution!!
0 link
netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator

1/3/2017

netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator
We're currently building exactly this! We expect to open up a beta version for people to try out at the beginning of this year, so you'll all be invited to participate for sure.

You can see it in a basic form (and help us approve pending items!) here:

http://comicspriceguide.com/verify-data

(I see Monte Moore in the system right now... did you mean you added him specifically to a book?)
+1 link