Upload Failed Messages in this topic - RSS

shortstalker
shortstalker

12/16/2016

shortstalker
shortstalker
I am trying to add variant cover scans, I added the first one but ever time I have tried to ad a scanned image of a comic and I press the Submit Variant Button it goes all the way through uploading gets to the end then says Upload Failed, This would be the first time I have added comics to the database.
edited by shortstalker on 12/16/2016
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

12/16/2016

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
shortstalker wrote:
I am trying to add variant cover scans, I added the first one but ever time I have tried to ad a scanned image of a comic and I press the Submit Variant Button it goes all the way through uploading gets to the end then says Upload Failed, This would be the first time I have added comics to the database.

It would most likely be the size of the image, 5MB & below i think it has to be.
Check the size of your image, I had to reduce the quality to fit some images that i upload a little while ago & then i had no problem.

Hope that helped.
0 link
Dark Hawk
Dark Hawk

6/7/2019

Dark Hawk
Dark Hawk
I am having same problem. Scans are only 248kb but upload fails. I think it may be due to poor server performance. GTmetrix.com scores this site's pagespeed grade as an "E".
Think CGC rating 5.0
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

6/10/2019

kds_comics
kds_comics
Gilgandra wrote:
shortstalker wrote:

It would most likely be the size of the image, 5MB & below i think it has to be.
Check the size of your image, I had to reduce the quality to fit some images that i upload a little while ago & then i had no problem.

Hope that helped.

Agree. Reduce picture size to less than 100k. Any more is just a waste of bandwidth. Just imho.
0 link