DC Rebirth Hunter Level Expert...But Why? Messages in this topic - RSS

LinkSavesHyrule
LinkSavesHyrule

12/8/2016

LinkSavesHyrule
LinkSavesHyrule
Since Rebirth has launched I have actively bought every issue and variant there is, even the hardcover format color and black and white.

Why are so few Rebirth comics listed on the site? I want to add all of them to my collection on comics price guide but can't seem to find barely any of them.

I am new to this site, and now that I am older I am actively collecting again!

Please explain how I can successfully build my collection on this site if the comics aren't even showing up?

Thanks,
Brett (LinkSavesHyrule)
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

12/9/2016

kds_comics
kds_comics
LinkSavesHyrule wrote:
Since Rebirth has launched I have actively bought every issue and variant there is, even the hardcover format color and black and white.

You may be crazy!

LinkSavesHyrule wrote:
Why are so few Rebirth comics listed on the site? I want to add all of them to my collection on comics price guide but can't seem to find barely any of them.

Title is base name of comic plus colon plus rebirth. considered a one-shot.
For example Green Lantern is here
http://comicspriceguide.com/collection/dc/green-lanterns-rebirth/1/pjyscwv#_variantTab

LinkSavesHyrule wrote:

Welcome

LinkSavesHyrule wrote:

Please explain how I can successfully build my collection on this site if the comics aren't even showing up?

Thanks,
Brett (LinkSavesHyrule)

On main menu - click "About" Then select "How to Use CPG" - the admins have some good YouTube videos on this site.

Good luck, and again, welcome
KDS
0 link
jarhead_84
jarhead_84

8/20/2019

jarhead_84
jarhead_84
Ummm, I'm thinking spam alert here!! lol

Ben
0 link
drewzer15
drewzer15

8/21/2019

drewzer15
drewzer15
LinkSavesHyrule wrote:

Thanks,
Brett (LinkSavesHyrule)

Do you have the 2018 Special Edition versions? They look just like the originals with a different UPC and the advertising is from 2018. I can't find anything out about them other than
I got them at Ollie's in a 10 pack but they had to be reprinted for some store exclusive because Ollie's other stores' overstock or discontinued items.
0 link
Razor5946
Razor5946

8/23/2019

Razor5946
Razor5946
drewzer15 wrote:
LinkSavesHyrule wrote:

Thanks,
Brett (LinkSavesHyrule)

Do you have the 2018 Special Edition versions? They look just like the originals with a different UPC and the advertising is from 2018. I can't find anything out about them other than
I got them at Ollie's in a 10 pack but they had to be reprinted for some store exclusive because Ollie's other stores' overstock or discontinued items.

I have like 3 rebirths! You just have to add them in the system. Scan and add some information,wait for approval,and they will research the comic,and add your comic and price.
0 link
drewzer15
drewzer15

8/24/2019

drewzer15
drewzer15
just haven't gotten around to it.
0 link