Report only ONE missing variant at a time? Messages in this topic - RSS

psmart
psmart

11/13/2016

psmart
psmart
Does this expand if my "rating" goes up? Or will I only still be limited to only posting ONE missing variant at a time?

I figured you guys tracked the published date on the original so I didn't mark down the publish date on the variants. But in the future I will note the date (which I've been doing for missing titles and issues).

I'm surprised I have SO many that are not in the database, or maybe I just can't find them. I've only SCRATCHED the surface of my independents collection so I want to make sure I can submit issues fairly easily. The 10 issue/title quota seems quite small for somebody who is willing to take the time to help.

I guess this is several "issues" in one post.
0 link
netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator

11/14/2016

netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator
Currently there's no way to report multiple at a time, but we do have a sizeable backlog we're working through right now. Independent comics, however, are definitely in need of some love on our database and I'm sure you can find several missing. Would you be interested in potentially helping us as a volunteer administrator?
0 link
psmart
psmart

11/14/2016

psmart
psmart
Sure. I don't know how much time I could devote, but if I could at the very least get the comics I own into your database that would certainly make my wife happy. I'm hoping once I'm done a collector or store will buy MOST of my collection if not all. I'm coming up on 50 in January and this is getting to be quite a bit of work.

I wasn't sure what to do with the "racey" covers since all of your censoring seems to be pretty uniform and I'm assuming an administrator did it.
0 link