Deathblow #1 Gold Foil Messages in this topic - RSS

zulkiflee
zulkiflee

11/5/2016

zulkiflee
zulkiflee
hi,
Recently I found Deathblow #1 with gold foil, but I can't find any info about it. Can someone help
0 link
CaptGrelden
CaptGrelden

11/6/2016

CaptGrelden
CaptGrelden
I suggest that you:

Look at the indicia ( this is not always on first page, but it is usually on the page where you get the Title and writer/artist info -sometimes its the last page of the story but not last page of comic for example ) , and tell exactly what the titles shows as. Too many times that indicates something entirely different than shown on the cover. This way if its part of a series not the main one, it will be clearer. An Ashcan version will be indicated by that, and this can make ALL the difference in the world. Also, knowing the date helps when there have been more than one series by more than one company
+1 link
CaptGrelden
CaptGrelden

11/6/2016

CaptGrelden
CaptGrelden
I suggest that you:

Look at the indicia ( this is not always on first page, but it is usually on the page where you get the Title and writer/artist info -sometimes its the last page of the story but not last page of comic for example ) , and tell exactly what the titles shows as. Too many times that indicates something entirely different than shown on the cover. This way if its part of a series not the main one, it will be clearer. An Ashcan version will be indicated by that, and this can make ALL the difference in the world. Also, knowing the date helps when there have been more than one series by more than one company
+1 link