2nd acct needed?? Messages in this topic - RSS

anstettoman
anstettoman

10/28/2016

anstettoman
anstettoman
I list my books for sale on cpg.com if I wanted to inventory my personal collection (not for sale but for inventory and value) would I be able to do this on this site or do I need to have a 2nd account??

if I need a 2nd account to accomplish this goal would there be any discount for a 2nd account? just wondering?? thanks for your assistance
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

10/29/2016

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
You wouldn't need a second account
0 link
anstettoman
anstettoman

10/29/2016

anstettoman
anstettoman
rixmaxx wrote:

but if I have a personal collection asm
#300 and one for sale wouldn't they show up as 2 in my collection??

the idea keep my personal collection and for sale books separately. thanks
0 link
expander
expander

10/29/2016

expander
expander
I used to wonder the same thing i just use the boxes function to keep my for sale books in check.

I agree that I don't like how if i have four copies of one book, one for me the other three for sale, they do all show up under my collection.

There is an icon next to them if they are boxed and it shows up when viewing "my collection" and the values are all counted together as a whole.
edited by expander on 10/29/2016
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

10/30/2016

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
anstettoman wrote:
rixmaxx wrote:

but if I have a personal collection asm
#300 and one for sale wouldn't they show up as 2 in my collection??

the idea keep my personal collection and for sale books separately. thanks

So you don't want your "for sale" books showing up in your collection? But they are in your collection. Until you sell them .Duhh
But if you don't want to see your "for sale" books in the same list with your "collection" books, Expander is right, put your "collection" books in a box, and your "for sale" books in a different box. Just like in real life! Darth Lightsabers
0 link
netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator

10/31/2016

netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator
We're going to be improving the inventory management to make it a little clearer when your books are on sale and when they aren't. This gives me some ideas on improving that display smile
0 link
anstettoman
anstettoman

10/31/2016

anstettoman
anstettoman
thanks for the info i'll take a look at the box idea and see if I can figure something out
0 link