the walking dead s7 premier Messages in this topic - RSS

lealew7
lealew7

10/24/2016

lealew7
lealew7
it happend....they actually did it and killed him off. i was iffy on the idea that they would do it but they did. So? did any one else actually see it coming? thats the best part is what you all thought....
0 link
quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker

10/26/2016

quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker
Haven't watched yet but plan to watch last years finale and then watch the new season premiere.
+1 link
lealew7
lealew7

10/26/2016

lealew7
lealew7
too funny, that is exactly how I watched it as well. It was more worth watching the last ep of season 6 with the premier of season 7 together than to have waited all those months with such a cliff hanger....:0 i'm sure you will enjoy and I hope I did not ruin anything for you, I give no names and can only hope that if anyone doesn't want to know, they won't look here until they want to know more or have already watched smile all I know is....."I don't know if I can handle this!" and its only the first episode.....smile
0 link
expander
expander

10/26/2016

expander
expander
I haven't watched it yet but I've been waiting for negan to come along since I first read issue 100 of the comic.

I've long ago given up on there being much correlation between the comic and the show and like most fans of both just enjoy the two separately.

I won a bet with my wife that said Rick would hook up with Michonne as soon as I saw Andrea die on the show I was like that's it he's gotta get with the sword lady.
+1 link
lealew7
lealew7

10/28/2016

lealew7
lealew7
I know what you mean about the whole Negan appearance. I purchased 2 variant covers of TWD without knowing what i was preparing for. I didn't get into TWD until s3 started, and by then all the comics were booming and rising in price. I just came across a couple variants of 100 at a comic con, and then i found 3 more at a shop and began looking for more.
Now I have 12 of the variant covers which is awesome, but i just can't bring myself to spend that much on the other missing variants just yet, soooooo pricy :I i have picked up a few other issues, such as the Michael Golden variant cover of issue 1 from Wizard World CC in Oregon and had it autographed Big Grin that was awesome. i have it in a hard case sleeve to keep it in as good of condition as possible, lol.
Once i got hooked on TWD though, it was over and i was hooked!! now i am waiting for the ALPHA....well sorta, if you don't already know what happens to'em in the comic series wink
0 link
expander
expander

10/30/2016

expander
expander
Now having watched the premier I think Negan is totally do-able on tv but he's just not as r-rated at the lips. He still made me laugh though.

Not sure how caught up you are on the comics now but I almost think of him as rick's unwanted step child / sidekick.

Gotta love/hate him.

I really can't wait to see what happens with Alpha either. Just holy crap.

I hope they do something cool with that whole premise on the show because I was totally waiting for rick to just go after her in the books.

We'll see.
+1 link
psmart
psmart

10/31/2016

psmart
psmart
I just stick with the hard covers. And I let my friends borrow them. Book 13 should come by Friday. Typically finish those books in just under 3 hours, then I gotta wait another year. upset
0 link
lealew7
lealew7

10/31/2016

lealew7
lealew7
I somewhat follow the comics, but i know the gist of a lot of whats going on in them smile i know all about alpha and i love how vicious she is, impaling heads as her marksmile that's just insane. i also love to hate Negan, and i'm interested to see if they throw in that weird bonding relationship Negan builds with Carl?? i'm watching lastnights ep tonightsmile we shall see how well they did this time around Big Grin enjoy and share please smile
0 link