KEV CON 2 BUFFALO NY AREA SUNDAY 10/9/16 Messages in this topic - RSS

anstettoman
anstettoman

10/6/2016

anstettoman
anstettoman
Figured I'd throw it out there as I have it up on craigslist buffalo currently:

Just when you think the comic con season is winding down KEV CON 2 will be taking place on October 9th at a new and improved location (still in Lancaster) For those of you who were there last year it was a great time and is the closest thing you will find to an old fashioned comic book show (no cosplay, no B list celebs, autographs etc) Just boxes of newly purchased material in great shape. Best of all NO ADMISSION!!!

You thought that the Buffalo Comic Con, Power Con, Nickle City Con, Joe D's shows were cool and maybe so but you cant beat Kev Con for a great 1 day experience.

Bills play late that day and con will run from 11a to 3:30p. mark your calendars and save the date there will be 20+ short boxes of cheap ($1) alphabetized and organized books available.

I will also be setting up a rack Wall books that I will have set up for people who are looking for better stuff. and have a few boxes of hotter titles (a short box full of Harley Quinn, suicide squad and 2 short boxes full of deadpool not at $1 per book but not ebay prices either). Autographed books, Guardians of the galaxy 1990 (near full run), DC and Marvel treasury editions in nice shape

you want Graded comics?? allrighty then........CGC books Deadpool #1 1997 (9.2) , 2008 (9.6) , New mutants #98 (9.6), Uncanny X-force #2 9.8, ASM 300 (9.4), X Factor #6 (9.6)

Additionally I have a couple of long boxes of books from my own collection: Conan, astonishing tales (70's) and a bunch more books that I purchased off the racks when they 1st came out these will be avail for the 1st time as well.

If you take the time to email me with a want list I can get some stuff specific to your wants pulled for you. Pics will be up soon Hope to see you there @ KEV CON II to be held at 2 jenny lane Lancaster NY 14086. look for the shark and you know you are there!!!!
0 link