|=>super smash flash 2

|=>bloons tower defense 5
0 link
imatonkatoo
imatonkatoo

1/14/2018

imatonkatoo
imatonkatoo
I remember this thread. Wasn't it slimtoone that started it? Slim to something anyway. Is he still about?
0 link
Defiant1
Defiant1

1/14/2018

Defiant1
Defiant1
I've been compiling lists of EC reprints. My most recent discovery was these Brazilian books that reprint EC stories..

http://comiclist.000webhostapp.com/LPM_Editores/L_and_PM_Editores_EC_Reprints.html

I'm also updating my "in process" Charlton site to remove Photobucket links.

http://charltoncomics.herobo.com/Space_Western_Comics/Space_Western_Comics.html
0 link
quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker

1/14/2018

quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker
Sounds like lots of fun work. Hopefully we will be rewarded by some nice scans on your back issue thread Defiant1.
0 link
Defiant1
Defiant1

1/14/2018

Defiant1
Defiant1
jokerbangedquinn wrote:
Sounds like lots of fun work. Hopefully we will be rewarded by some nice scans on your back issue thread Defiant1.

I don't buy online and these are pretty obscure for finding scans, so it's unlikely I'll ever actually acquire the comics themselves. I'm collecting this info more as a service to other collectors. EC fandom has some really good reference volumes for the American stuff, so I'm expanding the scope to document and show images of the domestic and foreign reprints.

The list of countries have been growing:

http://comiclist.comuf.com/EC/EC_Comics_Index.html#Related

I was a tad bit flattered when I saw that Grant Geisman was actually looking for (and speaking positively about) the Canadian reprints page...

http://comiclist.000webhostapp.com/Superior/Superior_EC_Reprints.html
edited by Defiant1 on 1/14/2018
0 link
colbalt91
colbalt91

1/16/2018

colbalt91
colbalt91
I'm up at 4 a.m. I'm laughing at some of the videos from Hawaii of people scrambling to save their lives from the imaginary nuclear attack that the government of Hawaii falsely announced the other day. They say that the Hawaii government reassigned the person responsible, but in government agencies that actually means they probably promoted him to in order to move him out. That is how the federal government operates. And yet Hawaii has not fired any supervisors. So I'm laughing at the people and I'm laughing at the government of Hawaii. I am especially waiting for more YouTube videos of the people's panic. And I think if there was a nuclear attack coming it would do the people no good to go into bunkers or whatever; they could just kiss their ass goodbye. But perhaps by having these imaginary escapes the people of Hawaii might make themselves feel better
0 link
colbalt91
colbalt91

1/16/2018

colbalt91
colbalt91
Guess I'll be up tomorrow night watching the videos from Japan as now Japan has reported a false alarm of a missile launch coming to them.
0 link
expander
expander

3/5/2018

expander
expander
imatonkatoo wrote:
I remember this thread. Wasn't it slimtoone that started it? Slim to something anyway. Is he still about?

I think it was slim-to-none.
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

3/5/2018

kds_comics
kds_comics
I am down with the peanut butter, banana and marshmallow sandwich. I prefer honey to marshmallow, similar effect. Check out some videos from Akioboy on Youtube. Nice shots from regional conventions. Check it out. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ9RvVcdNf3lJWXwQkE_URg
0 link
quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker

3/5/2018

quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker
Honey and peanut butter sandwiches is really yummy. Haven’t had one for years though. Hmmm🧐
0 link
solarno
solarno

3/9/2018

solarno
solarno
2:38am PST and just finishing up some web coding. Had to check into CPG one final time before attempting to reach dreamland. You never know what amazing new posts will pop up in the forums these days.
0 link
expander
expander

3/9/2018

expander
expander
it does seem to be bustling more lately..... I like the diversity of our conversations here.
0 link
expander
expander

3/14/2018

expander
expander
I should be sleeping now..... I was awakened by my shipment of new comics at the door!!!

Now I'm reading my green hornet omnibus......
0 link
Defiant1
Defiant1

3/16/2018

Defiant1
Defiant1
I am going to be 100% honest.
I don't like the software here. I don't like the look and feel of it. I don't like the glitches and problems. I was logged out while making a post already. I don't like reading countless posts about people not being able to find a comic in the price guide. If the search engine is that bad... get a new one. If the tab to locate Annuals is so confusing... get rid of it and list them differently. The posts here have no meat to them. There's nothing to read and be inspired. I have no interest in listing my comics here or relying on the price guide numbers. After much consideration, I think I'm going to add the domain to my "hosts" file on my computer. That means I will be prevented from visiting even if I intentionally click on a link. Normally, that would be something I do for security reasons. In this case, I want to protect myself from regret and boredom.

Defiant1 (signing the message 'cause it'll likely log me out while i'm typing.)
0 link
quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker

3/18/2018

quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker
I use a iPad when looking around the site. I’m logged in but the forum doesn’t register it. I have to click the price guide, then click on a link on guide area, and then click the forum to just have site have me logged in. A total waste of time to be able to post under my site name/ID .... have to do it every time. It sucks. So I’m with defiant1, shouldn’t be this way and has been this way to long without a fix.
0 link
expander
expander

3/19/2018

expander
expander
I've also been experiencing this glitch.

If I go to the top and log in it says I'm already logged in so I hit F5 and refresh it's good for about an hour then it needs repeating it's very off-putting.
0 link
quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker

3/19/2018

quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker
Glad it isn’t just me.
0 link
solarno
solarno

3/20/2018

solarno
solarno
Sleep? That's the other guys problem.
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

3/22/2018

kds_comics
kds_comics
expander wrote:
I've also been experiencing this glitch.

If I go to the top and log in it says I'm already logged in so I hit F5 and refresh it's good for about an hour then it needs repeating it's very off-putting.

You are here for an hour?? What are you doing??? Besides not sleeping...
0 link
expander
expander

3/23/2018

expander
expander
I do lots of reading throughout the forums while doing other things in other tabs.

I usually have 5 or 6 tabs open doing lots of things reading, shopping, selling, research, almost always have youtube open for either music or a historical documentary of some sort. So I may spend a few hours online but maybe 1/3 of that is reading/posting here.

Sometimes when I click back over to the forums tab it can be as much as an hour later and I'll need to log back in.
0 link