Broken Images For 2 Days Now... Messages in this topic - RSS

Threat
Threat

9/17/2016

Threat
Threat
All comic images are x'd out. Noticed yesterday, figured it would be fine today. Why is that happening? Is anyone going to fix that?
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

9/17/2016

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
They don't tend to fix things around here too quickly upset ( sometimes they don't even respond)..........But cross your fingers smile
0 link
Grenadier79
Grenadier79

9/17/2016

Grenadier79
Grenadier79
I have the same here...thought it was my browser or something. Hope they fix it soon,i wanted to upgrade the subscription.
0 link
pewterss
pewterss

9/17/2016

pewterss
pewterss
Yeah kind of odd. I had the same issue on my tablet, cell phone and now computer. I figured I would check the forums and found this thread. Hope they can get this fixed already. Having these pics help with all the variant covers floating around. uughh.
0 link
Threat
Threat

9/17/2016

Threat
Threat
rixmaxx wrote:
They don't tend to fix things around here too quickly upset ( sometimes they don't even respond)..........But cross your fingers smile

Yeah, I'm used to that around here. I have some research I need to do for long beach comic con tomorrow and it's a shame it's still down. Gonna have to use another site...
0 link
rock334
rock334

9/18/2016

rock334
rock334
If I'm paying $8 a month for a gold membership, I expect to be able to use it. This is the 3rd time in two weeks I've had to deal with this. C'mon guys! Earn your money!
0 link
pewterss
pewterss

9/18/2016

pewterss
pewterss
rock334 wrote:
If I'm paying $8 a month for a gold membership, I expect to be able to use it. This is the 3rd time in two weeks I've had to deal with this. C'mon guys! Earn your money!

ditto what you said. Now going on 3 days.
0 link
erickxx365
erickxx365

9/18/2016

erickxx365
erickxx365
Yah its been that way for couple weeks. Tried different devices, all the same
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

9/18/2016

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
rock334 wrote:

Well, you should probably get used to it.smile The site was down for months before, no "sorry for the inconvenience, here's what we'll do to make it up to you" (something, anything would have been nice puppy dog eyes ), but they kept getting their money. When they got back up, everything was gone, no reason why they didn't have a back up, still don't know if they have one now. All the jpg' s being gone is pretty minor, comparatively. (sucks I know)... I have uploaded lots of jpg's of my books that disappear after a couple of weeks. I have asked a few times why this keeps happening, I have yet to get a response. I've just learned to live with it. ..... Hopefully they will actually look at their own website soon Sleepy and see there is problem. As for disgruntled customers, that really doesn't seem to be a pressing concern.blah ...... Now, when I say "they", I mean the operators of this website, not the moderators of the Forums, their cool! Cool I know they don't have anything to do with the problems of this website. bow.....Well, like I said, cross your fingers!
edited by rixmaxx on 9/18/2016
edited by rixmaxx on 9/18/2016
0 link
netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator

9/18/2016

netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator
We are having some issues with our image host and are working to alleviate with a permanent fix. Sorry guys, we're working on it.
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

9/18/2016

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Yeaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!! They're back!!! Kneel! Thank you!
0 link
Grenadier79
Grenadier79

9/18/2016

Grenadier79
Grenadier79
It's working again for me!!!
0 link
Man - Bat
Man - Bat

9/18/2016

Man - Bat
Man - Bat
Now if they would only bring back the Add Quantity Box in the Add Details Section or the ability to edit quantity. Been trying to get that back for over a year and still no luck. Come on guys!!!
0 link
pewterss
pewterss

9/18/2016

pewterss
pewterss
Thank you, seems like were back up...
0 link
netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator

9/19/2016

netstuffers
netstuffers
Administrator
Man - Bat wrote:
Now if they would only bring back the Add Quantity Box in the Add Details Section or the ability to edit quantity. Been trying to get that back for over a year and still no luck. Come on guys!!!

Attached screenshot will be live sometime this week. Sorry for the delay.
Attachments:
qty.PNG
0 link
Man - Bat
Man - Bat

9/19/2016

Man - Bat
Man - Bat
Thank You!!! Now I can catch up on my collection.
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

9/22/2016

rixmaxx
rixmaxx
Gone again, that didn't last long! upset
0 link
rixmaxx
rixmaxx

9/22/2016

rixmaxx