Wolverine TPB Messages in this topic - RSS

Sternwheeler
Sternwheeler

9/7/2016

Sternwheeler
Sternwheeler
My search skills are not up to par yet, so I thought I'd check in before reporting a missing issue. I figure this has to be in here somewhere. I'm looking for a TPB titled Marvel Comics Presents Wolverine. The indicia states that is a reprint of Wolverine 1-4.

Thank you, everyone.

Tracy
edited by Sternwheeler on 9/7/2016
Attachments:
IMG.jpg
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

9/7/2016

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
Sternwheeler wrote:
My search skills are not up to par yet, so I thought I'd check in before reporting a missing issue. I figure this has to be in here somewhere. I'm looking for a TPB titled Marvel Comics Presents Wolverine. The indicia states that is a reprint of Wolverine 1-4.

Thank you, everyone.

Tracy

Your suspicions are correct, It's located under Wolverine (Mini-Series) 1-4. http://comicspriceguide.com/titles/wolverine/rlqt
Look to the right of the "Monthly" tab & you'll see the "Trade Paper Back" tab. A link has been provided.

Does it say second print in the indica as it looks like you have a copy.

Hope that helps.
edited by Gilgandra on 9/7/2016
0 link
Sternwheeler
Sternwheeler

9/13/2016

Sternwheeler
Sternwheeler
Gilgandra wrote:
Sternwheeler wrote:

Thank you, everyone.

Tracy

Your suspicions are correct, It's located under Wolverine (Mini-Series) 1-4. http://comicspriceguide.com/titles/wolverine/rlqt
Look to the right of the "Monthly" tab & you'll see the "Trade Paper Back" tab. A link has been provided.

Hope that helps.

First, let me apologize for taking so long to respond. My work demands a lot of time, so I have to catch up on a lot of things when I get a day off.

Thanks you for your help, this issue was driving me around the bend.

According to the indicia it is a First Printing.

Thank you again,

Tracy
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

9/13/2016

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
Sternwheeler wrote:
Gilgandra wrote:
Sternwheeler wrote:

Thank you, everyone.

Tracy

Hope that helps.

First, let me apologize for taking so long to respond. My work demands a lot of time, so I have to catch up on a lot of things when I get a day off.

Thanks you for your help, this issue was driving me around the bend.

According to the indicia it is a First Printing.

Thank you again,

Tracy

Not a problem smile
0 link
psmart
psmart

10/16/2016

psmart
psmart
I just ran into this problem as well.
0 link