Large inherited silver age collection (sell?) Messages in this topic - RSS

SigmaInfinity
SigmaInfinity

8/31/2016

SigmaInfinity
SigmaInfinity
Hey all, first time posting here but your great community here helped me make sense of the nearly 400 comics which I found in my deceased Grandmother's attic! I have decided to put them all in a gigantic spreadsheet so it's easy to search and categorize what I have. Based on your opinion(s), what would be the best way to sell all of these? Their quality varies, but it ranges from 1 to 7 with the median probably around 3.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6WdjgHVCISwdE9UWkJwNnNEVDA/view?usp=sharing
0 link
aarondawe
aarondawe

8/31/2016

aarondawe
aarondawe
Depends. If you time and patience, selling a lot of these individually on Ebay may net you better returns in the long run. If you're looking to sell them all at once, you could also do this on Ebay (but you'd probably make less). Mycomicshop.com buys collections. I've traded with them, and they're pretty good.
If your Fantastic Four 52 is in decent shape, that could get several hundred dollars just for that. Nothing else immediately stood out as a 'hot' book though (mind you, I don't know much about older DCs).
Aaron
0 link
pthomas2010
pthomas2010

9/3/2016

pthomas2010
pthomas2010
There are a few there I'd like to buy, but if you want to sell all of them at once, nobody is going to offer
you more than mycomicshop.com will. Selling them on ebay would be a pain if you don't care about comics,
and local shops will try to pay pennies on the dollar. There is another option available at mycomicshop.com
besides selling the books as a collection. They have a database you can enter the books into, and the books
they need will have an offer. Some of the books you have will be eligible for consignment, and they'll help
you if you get frustrated or confused. Entry of the books is easy, too.
0 link