anyone else have issues with all the running ads on the site bogging down their browser

yes: 5
no: 3

CPG System thoughts Messages in this topic - RSS

tabetha_m
tabetha_m

8/31/2016

tabetha_m
tabetha_m
Does anyone else really wish that they could see a list of ALL their comic titles in alphabetical order, combined, not just by publisher?

Also has there been any talks about creating an app for easier searching and adding to your system while on the go? (would be super handy while out comic hunting)

Finally, anyone else have issues with all the running ads on the site bogging down their browser?
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

8/31/2016

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
tabetha_m wrote:
Does anyone else really wish that they could see a list of ALL their comic titles in alphabetical order, combined, not just by publisher?

Also has there been any talks about creating an app for easier searching and adding to your system while on the go? (would be super handy while out comic hunting)

Finally, anyone else have issues with all the running ads on the site bogging down their browser?

Yes, The old CPG site did something just like that. It was great. All listings without the pics for each comic company, All one had to do was scroll down one page to find what they were looking for.

The adds are bogging the site down for me too, "Please CPG remove some of them!!!.."
+1 link
tabetha_m
tabetha_m

9/1/2016

tabetha_m
tabetha_m
ugh, the new forum is weird too, I can't see how to subscribe and it's reset my post count number to 0.... dang upset
0 link
tabetha_m
tabetha_m

9/1/2016

tabetha_m
tabetha_m
Holy crap! You can print out a list!!!!!! awesome! it's under the My Checklists on the right, in the tool bar. I feel like a dope LOL

It's still only by publisher though :/
edited by tabetha_m on 9/1/2016
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

9/6/2016

kds_comics
kds_comics
Ads do slow down browser to some extent. Also some come up as security violations as they point to graphics on other sites.

Does not slow down my system too much. What do others think?
0 link
expander
expander

10/9/2016

expander
expander
tabetha_m wrote:
Holy crap! You can print out a list!!!!!! awesome! it's under the My Checklists on the right, in the tool bar. I feel like a dope LOL

It's still only by publisher though :/
edited by tabetha_m on 9/1/2016

You can make custom lists by adding issues to "my comic boxes" under the tool bar and print them out. The biggest problem with doing that is that they don't stay in any type of order at all numeric or alphabetical.
0 link