Computer Games Collections. Messages in this topic - RSS

Gilgandra
Gilgandra

8/15/2016

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
G'day all, Here are a few new additions to my computer games collection, Enjoy!

NES Probotector (PAL) 1990. In North America it's called Contra.

SNES Castlevania IV (PAL) 1992. I don't think i need to introduce this one, In great condition CIB.

0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

10/16/2016

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
expander wrote:
No new updates on this thread? This is a great idea. How many carts do you have Gil?

The thread in the old forum was awesome...
I have heaps Lol, To many to mention.

I had them all listed once, Pain in the butt do get them back up at the moment
I'd like to post them all again one day!

Keep an eye out for them wink
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

10/20/2016

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
Well with the announcement of the new Nintendo Switch (it looks great) for next year.

I have to show something, Here is my SNES games collection.
I have about 5-6 cartridges with no boxes, Including the most awesome AXELAY ...Enjoy!

Plenty of time spent on Mario Kart, DKC, Castlevania 4.
Cybernator was sweet but hard. Not as hard as Prince of Persia (it will send you mad...) Loved it though.
Still the best were of course Starwing, F-Zero & Super Metroid. A personal fav. for me was Secret of Evermore.

Here is my Nintendo 64 games collection

I have a hand full of carts with no boxes as well.
Castlevania 64 was disappointing & so was DK 64. Doom 64 was friggin maddening Lol. Shadows of the Empire was a hell of a shock (great game, Get it)
Rayman 2 was magical to play great memories with that. Shadowman is still the scariest game made IMHO.
Goldeneye still plays well & that Rogue Squadron is cool.
I'm lucky to have the sort after Conkers Bad Fur Day & Mario Party 1.
The best were Mario Kart 64 & Ocarina of Time. My personal fav. Top Gear Rally i worn an old TV out with this game & Blast Corps.
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

10/21/2016

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
Here is my PC games collection ...Enjoy!
These were posted in the old forum, Happy to post in hopes others will post there's smile

Prey is a harder one to find now'a days & Lucky to have F.E.A.R.
Doom 3 changed my life, Duke Nukem was disappointing. RAGE was awesome but to short of gameplay.

...and more.

Wipeout 2097 was great for the time, Fantastic soundtrack.
G-Police is HTF i'm sure i've got this on Dreamcast or did upset still playing F.E.A.R. 3 best shooter game in years.

My consoles, I have a few others not included in this pic, They are Vic 20, Commodore 64, Atari 2600 woody all unboxed.
Also have 2 x Super Game-boy's & 1 x Mario Paint (it had a mouse & pad which was ahead of it's time in the early 90's, First for a computer game product).

Believe it or not, The Nintendo Wii (first edition) which is what i have is now sort after, It was the only one that had the Gamecube compatibility & controller slots. Not to mention the original controller without the rubber grip & no Wii Motion plus added which was banned from this edition onward's, After breaking alot of TV's & heads Lol.
edited by Gilgandra on 10/22/2016
0 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

10/24/2016

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
expander wrote:
Very Cool stuff Gil!

is it ok if I show some pics of my collection?

You go right ahead sir!
I don't own the thread, Just started one so others might join in.

Can't wait to see what you've got expander
0 link