10 YEAR MEMBERS Messages in this topic - RSS

expander
expander

7/11/2016

expander
expander
It's hard believe it's been almost ten years for me on this site! (joined 7-14-06!) It's been a wild ride fun and frustrating and even sad at times. I've been using this site and it's former detached forum site for a long while. So I got curious today wondering how many other cpg members are at the TEN year+ mark?

Some I know others I barely converse with, I just want to thank all of you who post here daily (I know you could go anywhere else on the web) you make it worth the time to check in even if i can't reply and just get enough time to read a few posts here and there.

THANK YOU ALL!

Here's to TEN MORE!
0 link
aarondawe
aarondawe

7/12/2016

aarondawe
aarondawe
I think I'm just over ten years myself. I kind of miss how busy and vibrant it was here for awhile, just before Obama became prez (it's all Obama's fault!).

Aaron
0 link
quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker

7/12/2016

quinnspuddinjoker
quinnspuddinjoker
Ditto, ten years plus here too.
0 link
expander
expander

10/3/2016

expander
expander
I used to make cpg my morning wake up site check in to see what went on overnight. Since moving and starting my own business it kinda faded to the background, then after the forum crash I just logged into the guide to add the occasional new issues. I stopped even trying to scan covers in. I feel bad for neglecting the community as it were but i simply haven't felt like it is what it used to be.
0 link
Oxbladder
Oxbladder

10/3/2016

Oxbladder
Oxbladder
I might be one of the few left from the first forum incarnation. I think It was 2004 I joined.
0 link
expander
expander

10/3/2016

expander
expander
So glad you're still around ox, the forums wouldn't be the same without your insight and consideration.
0 link