Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates Messages in this topic - RSS

colbalt91
colbalt91

7/3/2016

colbalt91
colbalt91
If someone had told me that Zac Efron could keep his clothes on for an entire movie I would have said it was impossible. If someone had told me the Zac Efron could actually make a good movie I would have said it was impossible. In the movie "Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates", Zac Efron does the impossible. He keeps his clothes on for the entire movie, except for a less than one minute scene where he is simply bare-chested on the beach, and he made a genuinely funny movie. In this film, two brothers, named Mike and Dave, are told by their parents to bring dates to their sister's wedding to hopefully forestall them from getting drunk and causing chaos as they have done in the past at every social event they have ever attended. They unknowingly invite two girls that are only interested in taking a trip to Hawaii where their sister's wedding will be. One of the girls is played by Aubrey Plaza, who was the only good thing to come out of Zac Efron's prior movie," Dirty Grandpa." This movie was almost as funny as "Wedding Crashers." And some may argue it is just as funny. So, next weekend, check out " Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates." You will not be disappointed.
0 link