Rare Jay Lynch Original Nard N Pat art Messages in this topic - RSS

chrislip
chrislip

6/9/2016

chrislip
chrislip
http://comics.ha.com/itm/original-comic-art/jay-lynch-kootchie-koodle-gallery-of-art-and-comic-sketching-nard-and-pat-sketch-original-art-wayne-gibson-1979-/a/121624-12047.s?ic4=GalleryView-ShortDescription-071515

This week at the Heritage Sunday Internet Comics Auctions, I'm selling a rare original drawing of Nard and Pat by underground comix legend Jay Lynch. This was drawn for Wayne Gibson's comix zine Koochie Koodle Gallery of Art and Comics Sketching back in 1979 and comes in a frame custom designed by Wayne Gibson. At the time, Wayne was drawing lots of minicomix, including the notorious Penguins In Bondage. When he was planning Koochie Koodle, he wrote to all of the underground cartoonists for artwork. Robert Armstrong, Howard Cruse, Denis Kitchen and S. Clay Wilson also sent pieces.

Drawings of Nard and Pat by Jay Lynch are incredibly hard to come by. I've had this one for over 30 years since I bought it directly from Wayne Gibson. The bids started at $1.00 and are currently up to $16.00. Take a look!
0 link