Change in member rating. Messages in this topic - RSS

jarhead_84
jarhead_84

5/16/2016

jarhead_84
jarhead_84
Was just curious but I noticed my member rating was at 6 for a couple weeks, then yesterday it dropped To 5. Looking at the data input page and it doesn't show any misses or anything. Just wondered what was up with it! You all are doing a great job on the site and keep up the great work!!

Thanks
0 link
LA_Goonie
LA_Goonie

6/2/2016

LA_Goonie
LA_Goonie
lol Do you pay the premium? I do and feel a bit disappointed that there are a lot of variant covers that are still on standby after 8 months. Sometimes they do update new variants...
edited by LA_Goonie on 6/2/2016
0 link
Laroo42
Laroo42

6/6/2016

Laroo42
Laroo42
I'm not sure that the member rating is entirely accurate. It does take some time to approve additions to the database (so I've noticed). I've had a few items pending for quite some time. However, I haven't seen a rating go down?!?
0 link
gregbrookins
gregbrookins

6/6/2016

gregbrookins
gregbrookins
I'm not even sure what a rating is....lol. I guess mine is 1 if that number next to my account info is it. I don't know how submitting things changes that. I put a variant cover in about 2 months? ago and it still hasn't been added, so I'm not sure that the number affects much.
0 link
Laroo42
Laroo42

6/6/2016

Laroo42
Laroo42
Greg, if you click on the number next to your user name, it will lead you to what the number represents and how it can change. As to your addition of a variant cover, there is a spot in the forums to bring up that concern.
0 link