Captain America: Civil War Messages in this topic - RSS

colbalt91
colbalt91

5/4/2016

colbalt91
colbalt91
I saw the new Captain America movie last night and it is very good. And, yes, Spider-Man is very entertaining and makes you look forward to his upcoming movie. Tom Holland has a very young sounding voice which is perfect as Marvel wants to reintroduce Spider-Man in his high school years in the later movie. You also get to see the new updated aunt May. Now that I try to remember I do not know if the Black Panther character ever introduced himself as the Black Panther. The movie is about two and a half hours long, so make sure you take care of your bathroom duties before you go into the theater. And, of course, there is the after-credits sequence.
0 link
Jetfire426
Jetfire426

5/9/2016

Jetfire426
Jetfire426
looking forward to checking it out but im going to wait till next week, cause by then the movie would be less crowded
0 link
Foxygen
Foxygen

5/9/2016

Foxygen
Foxygen
Team Cap!
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

5/9/2016

kds_comics
kds_comics
colbalt91 wrote:
Tom Holland has a very young sounding voice which is perfect as Marvel wants to reintroduce Spider-Man in his high school years in the later movie.

Re-introducing Spider-Man? Again? How Many times do they get?
Ahh - I forgot - see the comics.
Amazing 1963
Spectacular 1976
Web of... 1985
Spider-Man 1990
Amazing (again ) 1999
Amazing (again again) 2014
Spider-Man 2016
(several more I missed I am sure...)

I digress...

Glad you enjoyed the movie - hope to see it soon myself.
0 link
Oxbladder
Oxbladder

5/16/2016

Oxbladder
Oxbladder
It was okay. I wasn't as wowed as I expected to be. Dare I say that Marvel movies are becoming a bit routine?
0 link
bigjeff6988
bigjeff6988

5/26/2016

bigjeff6988
bigjeff6988
what is up with the new captain america comic that shipped Friday... WTF cap is was and will always be a HYDRA AGENT, not loyal to america and is a bigot, racist and a facist... wait yes that is cap , not the red skull. The recently re aged back to his youth cap, Basically the new writer is throwing is anti TRUMP-like issues in his work,but he cannot change history, or can he ?
0 link
colbalt91
colbalt91

5/27/2016

colbalt91
colbalt91
The main flaw I saw in the Civil War movie was the villain who seemed to be, at first, a very formidable foe(especially with the name 'Zemo') only to keep 'melting' down to an almost ordinary guy who couldn't even off himself at the end. They always say the villain makes or breaks the story.
0 link
kds_comics
kds_comics

5/27/2016

kds_comics
kds_comics
colbalt91 wrote:
The main flaw I saw in the Civil War movie was the villain who seemed to be, at first, a very formidable foe(especially with the name 'Zemo') only to keep 'melting' down to an almost ordinary guy who couldn't even off himself at the end. They always say the villain makes or breaks the story.

I did just see the movie myself. Yes, the name Zemo makes you think of a scientist, not a _____ ___ from _____. Sorry - trying not to give too much away. Let's say Zemo was a soldier.

I did like the characterization and personal conflict between the heroes.

I find it hard to really like a movie with very personal motives. I did like the younger Spider-Man (and no, he does not shut up). I also liked that they down played the government registration thing. I always thought that was let's say unnecessary bureaucratic.(i.e boring!)

Just IMHO.

KDS
edited by kds_comics on 5/27/2016
0 link