Flash 129 and other recent Flash changes Messages in this topic - RSS

stephanm
stephanm

4/15/2016

stephanm
stephanm
Hi,
Yesterday Flash 129 (2nd GA Flash in SA) and some other issues went up in value.
The new NM figure for Flash 129 of $800 looks correct in light of GA Flash's appearance on TV.
But there seems to be an error for the lower grades.
My own copy, at FN+, now shows as a staggering $400, and all other grades below NM seem equally inflated.
Judging from the previous settings for Flash 129, as well as surrounding issues, FN+ should probably be 18% of NM ($ 144), not 50%.
I'm using the example of Flash 129, because that's one I own, but I think the same applies to other Flash issues in the recent value change.
Best, Steve
edited by stephanm on 4/19/2016
edited by stephanm on 4/19/2016
0 link
stevegreer1
stevegreer1

4/15/2016

stevegreer1
stevegreer1
I just became the proud owner of an issue of The Flash #324 (Death of Reverse Flash) and I noticed that it went up in value recently as well. If you look at the price guide here it also shows the ungraded 9.2 value at $80 and 9.0 at $105. That is obviously just a typo.
0 link
stephanm
stephanm

4/19/2016

stephanm
stephanm
stevegreer1 wrote:
I just became the proud owner of an issue of The Flash #324 (Death of Reverse Flash) and I noticed that it went up in value recently as well. If you look at the price guide here it also shows the ungraded 9.2 value at $80 and 9.0 at $105. That is obviously just a typo.

True. In fact, the prices for Flash 324 are all over the place, constantly going up and down as you go down the grade scale.

And chance, CPG, that you can fix these various "Flash" issues at some point?
Totally understood that you are no doubt swamped with things to change, as the market for comics is quite volatile at the moment, but would be great to hear if these issues are logged and will eventually be fixed?

Thanks and best wishes.
0 link
CapnDoug
CapnDoug
Administrator

4/19/2016

CapnDoug
CapnDoug
Administrator
The office staff is aware of this issue. Hopefully, it should be corrected soon.
0 link