Downloading is not working? Messages in this topic - RSS

sargon
sargon

4/5/2016

sargon
sargon
I have tried to download my information a couple of times and I get a spinning wheel but no file is created even if I let it sit there for a long period of time. Has anyone else had this problem?

Sargon
+1 link
Gilgandra
Gilgandra

4/6/2016

Gilgandra
Gilgandra
sargon wrote:
I have tried to download my information a couple of times and I get a spinning wheel but no file is created even if I let it sit there for a long period of time. Has anyone else had this problem?

Sargon

It didn't happen to me before but i have alot of slowdown now. Sometimes can't open a page at all, Just a spinning wheel of death???
But other sites seem fine!

Is there a reason for this CPG ?
+1 link
bobbrid7
bobbrid7

4/7/2016

bobbrid7
bobbrid7
I am having the same problem, even when there are only a few issues under a publisher. Can anyone respond?
+1 link
SD1025
SD1025

4/7/2016

SD1025
SD1025
Not working. tried at different times today.
+1 link
mkudel
mkudel

4/7/2016

mkudel
mkudel
I have had the same issue. I emailed the help link and I have not received a response yet. Kind of bummed the download is not working.
0 link
kev1013
kev1013

4/8/2016

kev1013
kev1013
Been happening with me for the last couple of weeks....frustrating to say the least. Emailed... no reply. Called the 1-800....no one answers. Is CPG reading this? We are paying for a service we are not receiving.
0 link
colbalt91
colbalt91

4/8/2016

colbalt91
colbalt91
I had something similar to this happen over a year ago here and eventually learned that if I came in through a different portal like Explorer rather than Google that things would be normal. Told the problem to the site at the time and it still took about 3 months for me to finally be able to come in through my regular portal without complications.
0 link
kev1013
kev1013

4/8/2016

kev1013
kev1013
colbalt91 wrote:
I had something similar to this happen over a year ago here and eventually learned that if I came in through a different portal like Explorer rather than Google that things would be normal. Told the problem to the site at the time and it still took about 3 months for me to finally be able to come in through my regular portal without complications.
0 link
kev1013
kev1013

4/8/2016

kev1013
kev1013
I tried that too.....wouldn't work with Google Chrome or Internet Explorer for me upset
0 link
sargon
sargon

4/8/2016

sargon
sargon
colbalt91 wrote:

Interesting... I am on Firefox. I'll try it again in a little bit. It is a bit annoying because it was working a couple of weeks ago.
0 link
CapnDoug
CapnDoug
Administrator

4/9/2016

CapnDoug
CapnDoug
Administrator
Honestly, I'm not sure what the issue causing this is, but the office staff is aware of the issue and hopefully will be able to provide an update.
+1 link
kev1013
kev1013

4/12/2016

kev1013
kev1013
Any update office staff?
0 link
sargon
sargon

4/16/2016

sargon
sargon
sargon wrote:

Sargon

A quick update:

I was able to generate two files last night and successfully download them to my computer. When I woke up this morning, I tried with two other files and it was able to generate the file but when I clicked on it to download, it did not do it instead sending me to the url and not letting me move the file.

So... progress is being made. Thanks a lot!

Sargon
0 link
sargon
sargon

4/16/2016

sargon
sargon
sargon wrote:
sargon wrote:

Sargon

A quick update:

I was able to generate two files last night and successfully download them to my computer. When I woke up this morning, I tried with two other files and it was able to generate the file but when I clicked on it to download, it did not do it instead sending me to the url and not letting me move the file.

Sargon

It is working properly now so thank you to whomever tweaked it!

Sargon
0 link
sargon
sargon

4/17/2016

sargon
sargon
sargon wrote:
sargon wrote:
sargon wrote:

Sargon

A quick update:

Sargon

It is working properly now so thank you to whomever tweaked it!

Sargon

The link is acting weird again. I wonder if it is something in the download code. Thanks.
0 link