Looking for Web Shop Cart / Inventory Management Messages in this topic - RSS

kds_comics
kds_comics

3/23/2016

kds_comics
kds_comics
Hello all
For some time now I have been selling comics via CPG. Great site for inventory management - and list of sales price and what I purchaesed the comic for.
My complaint to CPG folks is that in downloading a list of my comics from CPG, the list is not web ready.
I would need to spend extensive time and effor tto edit file for each publisher, elimate my "buy" price, etc..transfer the information to another program other than Excel, the turn into a web page. So far this is way more work thatn I am willing to do.
Would like a way to export from CPG and idrectly inmport to inventory management program / web page program tied to quick books. or some other cost program.
Yes, investigating going to comic shows, but I don't want to be the guy to show up and say - dig through - all $1 or all $2. These folks are lazy. I like to do extra work for custmers in grading and more precise pricing.
Am I carzy - or is there a better way to export from CPG and import into a bar code or some other type of inventory program?
The bigger stores do this - but I am too small right now - looking for a cheap solution.
Suggestions?
KDS
0 link
Robbie
Robbie

3/23/2016

Robbie
Robbie
That would be pretty good. smile
0 link