Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice Messages in this topic - RSS

colbalt91
colbalt91

3/22/2016

colbalt91
colbalt91
I can't believe it. This movie is even better than Deadpool. I saw a preview tonight which began with a short film of Zack Snyder warning the audience not to talk about the movie because of all the plot twists. He did not want the movie spoiled for future audiences. DC has a big winner here. Ben Affleck is great as Batman. This movie is very gritty. It is two and a half hours long and, unlike Marvel movies there is no sequence at the end of the credits.
0 link
paul_lecorre
paul_lecorre

3/23/2016

paul_lecorre
paul_lecorre
Here is a good surprise!!
I had few hopes for this movie as I never took the fights between Batman and Superman seriously. I might consider it.
....and for the lack the sequence after the credits, you spoiled big time.
0 link
Oxbladder
Oxbladder

3/24/2016

Oxbladder
Oxbladder
While I will still see this movie I am still not holding out much hope for it being any good.
0 link
shoggoth80
shoggoth80

3/24/2016

shoggoth80
shoggoth80
I want this to be good. It looks like it *should* be from the trailers. Also, ran across one guy at the local shop yesterday who got to go to an early screening, and he said it was surprisingly good. This feedback and what appears to be critical panning are at odds. I don't really trust critics to get it right when it comes to comic adaptations/universe films...so I am holding out hope.
0 link